Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like the changes or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninja Gaming

Mar 26, 2016
Egg wars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
I'm sure many of you guys and girls out there love egg wars. Nobody likes campers though.

What I'm saying is we should add enderpearls in all egg wars modes except from hardcore. This will make it easier to finish games quicker because some people just build to mid and get a diamond generator and then break their bridge to mid. When other teams try to build to them they get shot off. I am basically saying it is really hard to win against campers. They make the game so long. I'm thinking that enderpearls should be 64 diamonds in normal and in overpowered they should be 32. Also diamond armour is really annoying in overpowered mode because it is protection 5 and its impossible to actually pvp. So I think you should lower the protection enchantment on diamond armour in overpowered mode. Also make enderpearls in normal mode 64 diamonds and in overpowered 32. Thank you for taking your time to read this. I hope these suggestions help everybody

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Good suggestion but I don't like that the enderpearle in OP Mode should be lowered. :D

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I don't like this (sorry), overpowered is supposed to be overpowered so I think that should stay the same (64 diamonds) and not over-overpowered.
Having enderpearls may reduce campers but if you take this suggestion and turn it around, players can camp more with it as well.
Imagine having no egg and you just camp on a random island for enderpearls, other teams are fighting while they are camping, they will have more enderpearls which will allow them to enderpearl away if they see you coming, then enderpearl away again.
There's a down side which may encourage more campers and make it even easier to camp.

It wasn't a bad suggestion but the down side is a little too risky.

Last edited:

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I think the 64 diamonds needs to stay in overpowered mode, it's already pretty overpowered.

However, I do agree that they need to be added in normal for 200 diamonds. This is how it would be done:
64 Diamonds -----> Emerald
3 Emeralds + 8 Diamonds ------> Ender Pearl

Action

Apr 27, 2016
overpowered is overpowered why do you need to change this to make it less overpowered

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Overpowered mode can be overpowered within reason, sharpness 5 does nothing to protection 4, I recommend knocking it down to prot 2.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom