Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Egg Wars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASpeedy

Dec 25, 2019
Hello My suggestion e I hope everyone attends. 1-Day Old Egg Wars Brings Sandstone Blocks Old Market Old Goods Prices Obsidian Extreme Strong As An Example Bow 15 Diamond. And This Made Us Shopping Easier. But on the other side of the game it was easy to shop and enjoy the easy shopping challenge. Do You Only Make More Playable For 1 Day? That's all I have to say. Respects.

Last edited:

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I personally like Terracota over Sandstone, since you can see which team built the blocks.

About the obsidian - No. This would mean that you only need 5 gold for full obsidian. The Gold Generators on some maps start generating when you're in the cage, which means you'll instantly have full obsidian when the game starts. This is too OP in my opinion.

About the shop - I personally like this new shop better. It's way faster. You don't have to drag a resource into the shop in order to buy items, which saves a lot of time. I also really like the shift-function, which makes you able to buy 4 stacks of blocks in 1 second.

"Just do it for 1 day" - I think this is unnecessary since you can also see what the community prefers by looking at the support these threads get.

Reactions: Kozi

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello My suggestion e I hope everyone attends. 1-Day Old Egg Wars Brings Sandstone Blocks Old Market Old Goods Prices Obsidian Extreme Strong As An Example Bow 15 Diamond. And This Made Us Shopping Easier. But on the other side of the game it was easy to shop and enjoy the easy shopping challenge. Do You Only Make More Playable For 1 Day? That's all I have to say. Respects.
So if I understood your suggestion correctly you want the items which got changed back right?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Solutions to the blocks and villager are:

-Use a texture pack that changes terracotta.
-Change villager in settings to the old format.

(There isn't a solution for the obsidian thing. What you suggested is way to op.)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom