Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCEruption

Mar 2, 2014
Every time I go on the Egg Wars lobby MineCraft crashes. Other games like Sky Wars or Treasure Island are completely fine and playable, but I can't even get to the game boards in Egg Wars. It usually gives me about 3-4 seconds and then crashes. How do I fix this? If I can that is. Thanks for your time!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
The EggWars lobby is kind of laggy indeed. I don't know if this has anything do with lag, but if I join the EggWars lobby my fps is down to 25 fps. And my normal fps is like 150-200 fps.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
This is most likely a 'failed to write core dump' error. If you see on your crash report on the bottom the error is failed to write core dump, go into Cubecraft, avoiding the Eggwars lobby. Hit escape and click on options. Click on Video Settings and click on Enable VBOs. This will fix the issue. If you go back to 1.7.10 to play on another server (which you shouldn't), you will need to enable this again. Hope this helped. :)

Reactions: MCEruption

MCEruption

Mar 2, 2014
This is most likely a 'failed to write core dump' error. If you see on your crash report on the bottom the error is failed to write core dump, go into Cubecraft, avoiding the Eggwars lobby. Hit escape and click on options. Click on Video Settings and click on Enable VBOs. This will fix the issue. If you go back to 1.7.10 to play on another server (which you shouldn't), you will need to enable this again. Hope this helped. :)
Thank you so much! It worked! I had no idea the solution would be that simple. Have a great day!

MCEruption

Mar 2, 2014
Thanks everyone (TimeLord, xMegaCoolx, BalloonBoy2, CameZonda, and especially BuildBuild25) for all of your help! BuildBuild25 had the problem all figured out and gave me a solution. Thank you guys for your concern and have a great day! -MCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom