Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Germazealand

Jan 8, 2017
New Zealand
I am currently Loving Egg wars but I keep on facing Hackers and getting annoyed I personally find it really annoying but still I think Egg wars it great I suggest we add a anti fly system so when they fly they get kicked with a message Flying is Not allowed on this server

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
You posted in this in "suggestions"... what is the suggestion?
"I suggest we add a anti fly system so when they fly they get kicked with a message Flying is Not allowed on this server"

But I agree that you should not post this in this section

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I am extremely sorry that this is happening, but Cubecraft developers are already working on a new anti-cheat, so please wait patiently until the system is fully published.

U

Unipotato

If you don't want to see any more hackers, the solution is simple. If you haven't already, type /registerreports in game and follow the instructions given from there it will take you to your report dashboard, where you can add a report. From there you need to get some type of screen recorder so you can record the hackers. Once you have a video of a hacker that is under 5 minutes long, you can upload it to YouTube. From there, you can create a report that is accurately filled out about the hacker you find. After you submit the report, it's status will say "Open". This means that no staff member has viewed the report yet and the report is pending. After a staff member views your report, it will either say "Handled" or "Closed". Handled means that a staff member has viewed the report and punished the hacker. Closed means that the report was denied. To see more details about a Handled or Closed report, you can click on the player's name to see a message from the staff about the report.

As for the AntiCheat, it will be updated in the future so please wait patiently.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom