Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i like it, but dont add them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manatee

Jan 8, 2017
So i was playing egg wars and thought of 2 new gens, the lapiz and the coal

Lapiz. The lapiz and the coal Gen. Lapiz would be better than iron, but not as good as gold. it would have Armour, weapons and tools, no blocks. in op it would be 32 lapiz for a bow with no enchants
and their would be a gen at your island

Coal. The coal gen would be the worst, and only gets you blocks, and those blocks are 1 coal in hardcore gets 1 sandstone
in normal, 1 coal is 2 sandstone, and in op 1 coal for 4 blocks

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Nah, I don't think they should add anymore generators to eggwars. Iron, gold, diamond and emerald are fine! They shouldn't add any more, so that they don't over complicate, what is at the moment, a pretty simple game. There are enough generators already, and they don't need to confuse a simple game. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Reactions: AboodPlayz

HobbitJack

Jan 7, 2017
I do not like this as I think that the recent addition of Emerald was already going too far. Also, what kind of Armor? What kind of Weapons? What kind of Tools? You weren't specific.

U

Unipotato

EggWars has 3 generators.

Community begs for another generator.

New generator is added, community disses and hates new generator.

*Cycle starts again.*

No thanks, I think the 4 we have now are fine.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
why do people always want more but ok. Lets jusr add coal lapis nether quartz obsidian and more generators to make the game so confusing that no one can play it anymore because the islands are only gens and nothing else ._.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
No thank you, currently we have 3 (4 in some maps) generators and they are enough, they provide everything u need in a simple order, Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Emerald
Lapiz would be better than iron, but not as good as gold.
in op it would be 32 lapiz for a bow with no enchants
WOW no thank you, if 'lapiz' is better than iron yet worse than gold how can it have a bow O.o if anything gold deserves it more than lapiz since it is better and if you don't know bows are OP in eggwars, u don't want it to exist early in the game
The coal gen would be the worst, and only gets you blocks, and those blocks are 1 coal in hardcore gets 1 sandstone
in normal, 1 coal is 2 sandstone, and in op 1 coal for 4 blocks
so basically take 1 of the biggest useful things from iron gens just to make a new generator that does the same job and is worse, please no

Soon enough people will be asking for 'Redstone' 'Obsidian', 'Nether Quarts'... Generators which would ruin eggwars
Question: do you like eggwars as it is? if so why do u want to change it?
Eggwars doesn't need any repairs
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Hello! How much xp still needed for level 315?
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything and your hard work !! I hope i will see around
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Top Bottom