Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rising_Legend

Jan 17, 2016
GTLive Archive Land
www.hat.net
I think my biggest Egg War fail was the time when I had full diamond gear and best everything, went to pvp, died and then realized that I forgot to put on my armor:rolleyes:. What is your Biggest fail ever!!!!!!!!!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
So you know the 1 block wide diagonal bridges with a wall on one side. One of my bigger fails would be running along that bridge and getting pushed off by the edge of the walls XD

Reactions: Rising_Legend

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I had to punch through two layers of obsidian once because I had bought everything except a pickaxe. As I was leaving my base I knew I was forgetting something, but I couldn't think what it was for the life of me... Derp. The worst bit was I nearly smashed the egg, but just as I was about to break through the second layer the enemy finally discovered me :c

Too many times I will have just bought full iron armour and other gear and go to cross the bridge or something, but then out of nowhere I will just flinch at ghosts or my own shadow and stumble into the void like an idiot xD

There are also times when my sneak attempts fail completely. Like I'll think I'm out of sight of one team, and then end up backing straight into a different team altogether :/ yay for me.

I love Eggy, I just wish I wasn't such a moron while playing it xD

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
My biggest fail in EggWars is:

I just had full Diamond and all the best stuff you know, EP, Golden apples, best Diamond sword, best Diamond pickaxe, just everything. I walked on the bridge to the middle and I fell exactly in the one and only hole. Of that whole bridge, I fall in 1 hole... (the bridge was 1 block width).

Reactions: Rising_Legend

Orochi

Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
github.com
Well, I went to mid, had some diamond and gold so it was time to go back to my island. So what happened I went to the wrong island but no one was on there and I thought it was my island. So I was grinding some obsidian and placed it around the egg of the enemy. Not knowing it wasnt my island. ( Toggle Sad music)

Rising_Legend

Jan 17, 2016
GTLive Archive Land
www.hat.net
Too many times I will have just bought full iron armour and other gear and go to cross the bridge or something, but then out of nowhere I will just flinch at ghosts or my own shadow and stumble into the void like an idiot xD

There are also times when my sneak attempts fail completely. Like I'll think I'm out of sight of one team, and then end up backing straight into a different team altogether :/ yay for me.

I love Eggy, I just wish I wasn't such a moron while playing it xD
The Perfect description of my life :)

Rising_Legend

Jan 17, 2016
GTLive Archive Land
www.hat.net
Honestly actually my biggest "Fail" was One time a hacker destroyed my egg by flying and then left, all my team mates died and I fled to another island a broke the bridge. From there I farmed diamonds and By myself with no egg late game took out an egg and an entire team by myself. Then, as I ender pearled into the last unbroken egg and no one saw me, my game crashed:(:(:(:(:(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom