Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
DONT KEEP ME IN SUSPENCE!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!
alright this one actually made me laugh for 5 minutes straight
so me and my mate were playing on Fireplace. 2 teams were left. green and purple. they're right across from eachother
We all had full OP diamond gear and enderpearls.
me and my top-lad mate went up to the opposing team and enderpearled to them.
Now in fireplace, there's this hole in the middle of the island with some ladders. Above that hole are the player spawns.
We enderpearled. and guess where my ender pearl landed?
RIGHT ON THE SIDE OF THE PLAYER SPAWN. I DROPPED RIGHT IN THAT BIG-ASS HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT ISLAND. OF ALL PLACES I POSSIBLY COULDVE LANDED, IT WAS RIGHT THERE. R I G H T T H E R E.
so then i died both ingame and irl

we did still win tho ;)))))

Reactions: Rising_Legend

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
my biggest fail would probably end up being really recent i had full diamond armor i was stacked OP out of my mind and i ended up thinking that i had put my stuff in a chest all my op stuff and then so i went with a Eff 4 diamond pick to go cheese someone with no armor or anything and after i cheesed them i jumped off the island to get back to mind quickly to get my stuff on without giving them the kill but i had all my op stuff in my inv and boom i lost everything lol biggest fail :( rip

U

Unipotato

I was playing EggWars and had just gotten enough obsidian to cover 2 layers. This was hardcore to mention, so it took awhile to save up for it. I buy my obsidian and walk to the egg which is near the edge of the map, and walk straight off. I stopped playing Cube for a few weeks after that incident...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom