Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
O DEAR THE OWNER OF THE CUBE CRAFT!
I BEG OF THY!
GRANT NORMAL MODE ENDER PEARLSSSSSSSS!!!!!
If not, might as well change the name of the game to Camper Wars. Literally took 80 minutes + in a round of mushroom with me and my friend with a team of 3 with their egg still on...

Conclusion :
1. Ender Pearls on Normal mode

Your Concern :
"No, Ender pearls in op is already op! This will break normal mode"
Answers :
Check my signature.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I used to fully support this, but I've decided against it. Here's why. Here's a list of anti-camp suggestions I found that I fully support:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-anti-camp-suggestions.150358/
- Bomb Jumping (My Favorite)
- Punch bow Removal
- Shop Inflation
- Speed Mode

This is why I don't support Ender Pearls in normal mode. In the "Golden Age" approximately 70% of players rushed islands. This number is now down to 35%. Adding Ender Pearls would drop this number to 20% unless something else came with it. Here's why. In normal mode right now, island rushing is by far the dominant technique to try to eliminate any possible campers. If you can speed bridge, it helps even more. In my last 40 games of hardcore and normal, I think I've only encountered 1-3 campers. At this point, the only suggestions I'll actually support for normal mode are ones that would bring that rush rate between 50 and 80%. This way, the old normal mode is back at last and people won't complain about your favorite gamemode any longer. In case you're unaware, 1.8 Normal Mode (When there was no hardcore or overpowered) was basically camper free. Seriously, go back before March 5th and tell me if you can find a single suggestion to stop campers.

Back? Continuing on. If people know they can just get an Ender Pearl, they won't bother rushing as they know they won't have to deal with any campers. This is the exact problem I have with overpowered. Bomb jumping, on the other hand, can only be used as a last ditch thing as it's very risky. In fact, it might even encourage early rushing since you don't even need to make a bridge and it's purchasable with gold and iron.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
I used to fully support this, but I've decided against it. Here's why. Here's a list of anti-camp suggestions I found that I fully support:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-anti-camp-suggestions.150358/
- Bomb Jumping (My Favorite)
- Punch bow Removal
- Shop Inflation
- Speed Mode

This is why I don't support Ender Pearls in normal mode. In the "Golden Age" approximately 70% of players rushed islands. This number is now down to 35%. Adding Ender Pearls would drop this number to 20% unless something else came with it. Here's why. In normal mode right now, island rushing is by far the dominant technique to try to eliminate any possible campers. If you can speed bridge, it helps even more. In my last 40 games of hardcore and normal, I think I've only encountered 1-3 campers. At this point, the only suggestions I'll actually support for normal mode are ones that would bring that rush rate between 50 and 80%. This way, the old normal mode is back at last and people won't complain about your favorite gamemode any longer. In case you're unaware, 1.8 Normal Mode (When there was no hardcore or overpowered) was basically camper free. Seriously, go back before March 5th and tell me if you can find a single suggestion to stop campers.

Back? Continuing on. If people know they can just get an Ender Pearl, they won't bother rushing as they know they won't have to deal with any campers. This is the exact problem I have with overpowered. Bomb jumping, on the other hand, can only be used as a last ditch thing as it's very risky. In fact, it might even encourage early rushing since you don't even need to make a bridge and it's purchasable with gold and iron.

Let the past be in the past.
This game ain't in its so called "Golden Age" anymore.
This is the EASIEST SOLUTION TO ANTI CAMPING.
Yet they choose not to implement it even after more than half of the community agrees.
:v I See no reason not to, as it is not even broken...
Like,
"Hey, i have been sitting here for 55 minutes. I just want to end this, please? can we have a gentleman pvp?"
"No"

Ender pearls is needed to end a game that is lasting too long.
Its just not worth my time and my ability to have fun if the game will last 60 minutes with the time i am having fun is only in the first 20 minutes.

[p.s Deleting Punch Bow = Fudge OP Mode, people can go survive all day every day, a pvp match would took 10 minutes, Shop inflation? You want to increase the price of every item? What? You gonna make it harder for me to buy blocks to cross over to their island?. Speed mode : "Meh". Like why? Haven't see anything about tnt jumping so meh]

p.p.s
The reason in the past there was NOT MUCH Camper suggestion, is because ender pearl is something they didn't though able to exist in an egg wars game.
The OP Came out, and People see Ender pearls as our path to salvation to a Free camper game.
But Again, that is just me.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I can't really explain why, but I don't like adding EP in Eggwars. I've got the feeling that they'll ruin the whole game in normal and basic mode, but if it would be added to OP, I think I would be fine with it. As long as it's expensive,

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I can't really explain why, but I don't like adding EP in Eggwars. I've got the feeling that they'll ruin the whole game in normal and basic mode, but if it would be added to OP, I think I would be fine with it. As long as it's expensive,

Ender pearl is already in op...... :P

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Let the past be in the past.
This game ain't in its so called "Golden Age" anymore.
This is the EASIEST SOLUTION TO ANTI CAMPING.
Yet they choose not to implement it even after more than half of the community agrees.
:v I See no reason not to, as it is not even broken...
Like,
"Hey, i have been sitting here for 55 minutes. I just want to end this, please? can we have a gentleman pvp?"
"No"

Ender pearls is needed to end a game that is lasting too long.
Its just not worth my time and my ability to have fun if the game will last 60 minutes with the time i am having fun is only in the first 20 minutes.

[p.s Deleting Punch Bow = Fudge OP Mode, people can go survive all day every day, a pvp match would took 10 minutes, Shop inflation? You want to increase the price of every item? What? You gonna make it harder for me to buy blocks to cross over to their island?. Speed mode : "Meh". Like why? Haven't see anything about tnt jumping so meh]
Perhaps you haven't seen the details of the exact suggestions. The punch bow suggestion is only for normal mode, Speed Mode is a great compromise as it uses the rush friendly aspects of OP and combines it with normal mode PvP for a very rush friendly game. Shop inflation only affects items that encourage camping. Normal mode isn't supposed to be easy, bomb jumping is a much smarter approach.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom