Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Just ignore them.
You bought your Rank with your money (or your parent's)
So it's your decision what gamemode your game gets. (unless other Ranks are in the majority and vote for something else) If they want OP let them buy a rank themselfs.
Don't mind them, if it gets a bit out of hand report them. They'll get muted.
If you're a bit good in PvP you could do annoying and spawn kill them for some hours. Well for me atleast it's satisfying.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
As a Gold rank I vote in a lot of games. Mostly in Egg Wars, but I don't play much anymore because of others around me. I can't count the amount of times I've played a game, voted, and been called names that I will not repeat on the forums. It's causing a large amount of people to not buy rank. Simply because of the fact that they are called names every games for voting Hardcore or Normal. I would like to see more mutes and bans due to language. KitKatKels and I play and report for a wide range of things including this, but rarely are people disciplined. If people feel that they can get away with it, they will continue to do it. This should be a server a wide range of ages can come on. This is in no way saying the staff doesn't care, The Cubecraft staff is amazing and works as hard as they can. Although these problems with ranks constantly being attacked for voting, should be addressed. No one wants to spend hard earned money to be yelled at. I hope that this started conversation, and people give there opinion on the situation. Just remember the person you are calling names, is a real human and words can hurt sometimes. Spread kindness wherever you go, because you don't know how good or bad they feel that day. i encourage others around me to think before they speak, and always build others up, not down.I also want to thank the Cubecraft staff for the hard work they do, and keeping the server as clean as they can! We appreciate you!
You are a great person. Don't let these people get you down. Just ignore them, act like they are not saying those things.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

GinnyTheCute

Jan 4, 2017
Canada
As a Gold rank I vote in a lot of games. Mostly in Egg Wars, but I don't play much anymore because of others around me. I can't count the amount of times I've played a game, voted, and been called names that I will not repeat on the forums. It's causing a large amount of people to not buy rank. Simply because of the fact that they are called names every games for voting Hardcore or Normal. I would like to see more mutes and bans due to language. KitKatKels and I play and report for a wide range of things including this, but rarely are people disciplined. If people feel that they can get away with it, they will continue to do it. This should be a server a wide range of ages can come on. This is in no way saying the staff doesn't care, The Cubecraft staff is amazing and works as hard as they can. Although these problems with ranks constantly being attacked for voting, should be addressed. No one wants to spend hard earned money to be yelled at. I hope that this started conversation, and people give there opinion on the situation. Just remember the person you are calling names, is a real human and words can hurt sometimes. Spread kindness wherever you go, because you don't know how good or bad they feel that day. i encourage others around me to think before they speak, and always build others up, not down.I also want to thank the Cubecraft staff for the hard work they do, and keeping the server as clean as they can! We appreciate you!
Same

OkGreat

Nov 6, 2016
I know that feeling, I have Diamond rank and got targeted with my friends because I voted Hardcore Trip.

GinnyTheCute

Jan 4, 2017
Canada
I vote hardcore all the time but they demand me to do op or normal then they just attack my team because i didn't do what they wanted.

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
YES, finally, someone who DOESN'T like it when people say mean things in chat, usualy when someone swears i just say langauge, and be nice, but everyone else is like: LOL, that was funny HAHAHHAHA, its soo anoying. i totaly agree with you on this

Reactions: Emmy

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Just try and get used to that...

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
YES, finally, someone who DOESN'T like it when people say mean things in chat, usualy when someone swears i just say langauge, and be nice, but everyone else is like: LOL, that was funny HAHAHHAHA, its soo anoying. i totaly agree with you on this
awe XD thanks fam! just trying to bring to others attention =)

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom