Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
As a Gold rank I vote in a lot of games. Mostly in Egg Wars, but I don't play much anymore because of others around me. I can't count the amount of times I've played a game, voted, and been called names that I will not repeat on the forums. It's causing a large amount of people to not buy rank. Simply because of the fact that they are called names every games for voting Hardcore or Normal. I would like to see more mutes and bans due to language. KitKatKels and I play and report for a wide range of things including this, but rarely are people disciplined. If people feel that they can get away with it, they will continue to do it. This should be a server a wide range of ages can come on. This is in no way saying the staff doesn't care, The Cubecraft staff is amazing and works as hard as they can. Although these problems with ranks constantly being attacked for voting, should be addressed. No one wants to spend hard earned money to be yelled at. I hope that this started conversation, and people give there opinion on the situation. Just remember the person you are calling names, is a real human and words can hurt sometimes. Spread kindness wherever you go, because you don't know how good or bad they feel that day. i encourage others around me to think before they speak, and always build others up, not down.I also want to thank the Cubecraft staff for the hard work they do, and keeping the server as clean as they can! We appreciate you!

U

Unipotato

I'm sorry you have to deal with this. The best I can say is not to let words hurt you, because someone you don't know or care about is telling them to you. Just stay strong and remember that what they say isn't true.

Reactions: Emmy

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
As a Gold rank I vote in a lot of games. Mostly in Egg Wars, but I don't play much anymore because of others around me. I can't count the amount of times I've played a game, voted, and been called names that I will not repeat on the forums. It's causing a large amount of people to not buy rank. Simply because of the fact that they are called names every games for voting Hardcore or Normal. I would like to see more mutes and bans due to language. KitKatKels and I play and report for a wide range of things including this, but rarely are people disciplined. If people feel that they can get away with it, they will continue to do it. This should be a server a wide range of ages can come on. This is in no way saying the staff doesn't care, The Cubecraft staff is amazing and works as hard as they can. Although these problems with ranks constantly being attacked for voting, should be addressed. No one wants to spend hard earned money to be yelled at. I hope that this started conversation, and people give there opinion on the situation. Just remember the person you are calling names, is a real human and words can hurt sometimes. Spread kindness wherever you go, because you don't know how good or bad they feel that day. i encourage others around me to think before they speak, and always build others up, not down.I also want to thank the Cubecraft staff for the hard work they do, and keeping the server as clean as they can! We appreciate you!
I recommend turning your chat off if you don't like how others are yelling, this has happened to me and I've been targeted just for voting hardcore. But there is no real way to stop them from saying,"really, WE WANTED OP! Everyone target the gold rank!"

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
I'm sorry you have to deal with this. The best I can say is not to let words hurt you, because someone you don't know or care about is telling them to you. Just stay strong and remember that what they say isn't true.
Thanks, its not so much me. Its that i have a few friends who are younger and it's hard for them to understand. But i really appreciate you being so nice! the world needs more people like you =)

Reactions: Unipotato

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
I have literally never experienced this and I vote on every game I play.
I don't think anyone's not going to buy a rank because a bunch of idiots on the internet are gonna call them names tho.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I can Comfirm this people are rude and one thing that supports peoples meaness is ranks who fall victim to peerpressure and listen to these people so if you're a fellow rank stand up and say No I will not I will vote what I want even if it makes you unhappy because it's my rank and I'll do what I want

Don't be afraid Ranks UNIT!!!

Reactions: Power Ranger

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
I get this and all, but let's be real in saying a lot of players that buy ranks are little kids using daddy's credit card... Beside that, agreed. I'm stone rank, but I ain't hatin or nothing.... Except in my mind... I'm silently judging you... Or I'll just leave the game if someone votes something I don't like.

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
I recommend turning your chat off if you don't like how others are yelling, this has happened to me and I've been targeted just for voting hardcore. But there is no real way to stop them from saying,"really, WE WANTED OP! Everyone target the gold rank!"
Ya the targeting is not fun, but it is when you win tho XD
I get this and all, but let's be real in saying a lot of players that buy ranks are little kids using daddy's credit card... Beside that, agreed. I'm stone rank, but I ain't hatin or nothing.... Except in my mind... I'm silently judging you... Or I'll just leave the game if someone votes something I don't like.
lol ya i defiantly understand that a lot of ranks dont use there on money but a lot of us do =)

Reactions: Loriayle

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The devs really need to add that hide name feature that has been suggested a million times on here... For now if they directly call you a profane name you can report them without giving them a warning as long as you can explain that it was directed at you or anyone else for that matter. A month long mute (correct me if I'm wrong) outta teach them something if not a perm mute will definitely stop them. ♡

Also would ♡ playing hardcore mode with you guys since most of the donators I play with only like normal/op </3

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
The devs really need to add that hide name feature that has been suggested a million times on here... For now if they directly call you a profane name you can report them without giving them a warning as long as you can explain that it was directed at you or anyone else for that matter. A month long mute (correct me if I'm wrong) outta teach them something if not a perm mute will definitely stop them. ♡

Also would ♡ playing hardcore mode with you guys since most of the donators I play with only like normal/op </3
ya if you ever see me or kels feel free to join! We post when me play sometimes =)

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v

ya you seem nice and we'd love to play with you, you actually inspired us to do events where we hold events of playing hard core games :D

Jan 14, 2017
Yeah sadly there is no way you can do anything about it, I recommend just ignoring and if they bother you too much record the chat and upload for a mute!!! :)

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
I would also like to see more punishment for hurtful messages, profanities and generally inappropriate language. I think it is immature and sometimes disgusting. As well as the voting part, I, as a Gold Rank, personally have not been verbally assaulted for voting otherwise, but I personally hate OP Items, and the fact that pretty much everybody is constantly asking for it is, while they are fully entitled to their own opinions, getting quite annoying. I almost always vote normal, and when the game starts, about a quarter of the people quit. If they want to vote, buy a rank, it's really not that hard. I am terribly sorry that you have been treated this way by "the mob", but don't let it hurt you and just report after warning them if they continue. Death Threats are a mutable offense that do not require a warning, though. The staff are on our sides, although there should be more punishment for things like this.

Reactions: Emmy

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I am one of the ranks that prefer normal. I have been harassed by other ranks and stone members. Why would you yell at someone in a block pixel game that doesn't have the same opinion as you? There's always /hub ;)

P

Pogg

I've been on a... similar server and they have the same problem with name-calling, just not as severe, and they usually only give a day long mutes or stuff like that. P.S: My first game of eggwars was hardcore :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom