Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
let all haters do it, but I will upload what I feel comfortable with. And if you want to hate, it also means that you are a little jealous. Because I'm pretty sure. Not many people who make such videos on Cubecraft. I also try to do my best. Sometimes that reflects because sometimes people are jealous. I am not saying that you are jealous. But it comes across as negative. Which I should not really care about.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
let all haters do it, but I will upload what I feel comfortable with. And if you want to hate, it also means that you are a little jealous. Because I'm pretty sure. Not many people who make such videos on Cubecraft. I also try to do my best. Sometimes that reflects because sometimes people are jealous. I am not saying that you are jealous. But it comes across as negative. Which I should not really care about.
kan je misschien antwoorden op riley wil je reactie weten :)

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
Oke ik kan soms niet tegen mijn verlies. Ofja altijd om het te verwoorden. Maar als ik met sommige in call ga, zijn die nog erger in call zelf. Maar zwijgen in de chat. Wat ik eigenlijk ook zou moeten kunnen.

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
ik denk dat als je alle haat die hij krijgt bij elkaar opteld je niet eens in de buurt komt van wat hij doet :)
Iedereen is wel is toxic. De een uit dat meer dan de andere, en de een heeft het misschien meer dan de ander. Maar dat is nog steeds geen reden om iemand zwart te gaan maken. Iedereen heeft zo z'n verbeter punten.

Reactions: ImJoren

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Overrated tryhard music
Clickbait title
Tryhard gameplay
Overusing replaymod

No hate or something, it's just my opinion about it.
Zullen dan maar niet over jouw yt kanaal van 2 jaar terug beginnen :x

Okno love naar jou

Reactions: Priley

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
@Rivanaul you may not want to hate, but that's how it comes about. I think I am a little jealous. But I think so. Maybe I'm wrong. But thanks for your compliment. I really appreciate.
what? I don't understand what the point is of this post? I never got any hate? and what are you jealous of?

Megaaa, ik begrijp niet echt wat je hieraan tryhard vind. Ik vind het best grappig dat mensen mij altijd 'tryhard' noemen. Is dat omdat mensen niet tegen hun verlies kunnen dat ze verliezen ik weet het niet. Als mensen hier haten op de forums over mijn video, is dat omdat ze jaloers zijn? Ik weet het niet. Wat ik wel weet is dat ik het jammer vind dat mensen zo beoordelen over een video waar ik 2 uur aan heb lopen editen. Mensen noemen mij een tryhard, iedereen zijn mening.
Most of the time, tryhards never think of themselves as tryhards. But you are. You have the name, the skin. You're editing screams tryharding. Yes, it's good, but you're still a tryhard.

Then don't all complain about 'try-hardening' if it belongs to the game.
How does it belong in the game? I wouldn't give a care in the world if tryhards stopped playing and went somewhere else. Perhaps Skywars would be actually fun that way. Because the entire reason I have a burning hate for Skywars is because of y'all tryharders who ruin the game.

Ik snap al die haat op Joren niet. Ja, soms is hij wat snel toxic. Maar zo hebben we allemaal wel onze momenten toch? We hoeven niet met zn alle Joren aan te gaan vallen.
If someone is toxic, it's obvious they get hate. If I was being toxic, I'd most certainly get hate over it and I'd totally understand it.
Especially with that picture Riley just shared..

If I wanted to, I could be making more montages and post it on YouTube.. I'm sure the same thing counts for others.
But the reason that I'm not is because, as I said, I have a bad editing software.
I'm not jealous of you. Not even a little bit. Again, don't jump to conclusions.

Oke ik kan soms niet tegen mijn verlies. Ofja altijd om het te verwoorden. Maar als ik met sommige in call ga, zijn die nog erger in call zelf. Maar zwijgen in de chat. Wat ik eigenlijk ook zou moeten kunnen.
You just admitted you can't handle lossing yet claim you're not a tryhard?

@Rivanaul you started this, congratz :>
Thanks. I do love myself some drama. Sad I missed a bunch of it.

It's clickbaiting and it's annoying.

That’s not normal xD
That's literally what I said?
EyGbwKI.png

@ImJoren Seeing this screenshot made me not feel even the smallest bit of sorry for starting this whole drama..
Unless you can pull out a screenshot of you apologizing to Riley or you apologize to him right now, you deserve every little bit of hate coming to you.
You are sick making and horrible. You don't just tell someone to k themselves.. How messed up can you be?
You're a toxic tryhard, and as I said, you deserve every little bit of hate.
So either show us that you apologized to him, or apologize right now because you're disgusting.

Reactions: Priley

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
buddy,

what you are now talking about has nothing to do with this video. You have to keep out of it anyway. You're jealous because you can't make such a video like me. You can't stand being more successful than making you videos. You can't stand it that I can edit much better than you. You're just jealous. I may not have said that to riley, but you have nothing to do with that and you don't know how and what. And this has nothing to do with this video. So you better shut up from now on.

Reactions: ImJunior

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
and what if I make clickbait, are you coming to see me for that? Then you also don't really know how youtube works, friend. You can also always give someone constructive criticism instead of always breaking everyone down. You are jealous about how my videos work. And everything around it has nothing to do with it. Just the fact that you start about something else says enough that you are literally hating.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
buddy,

what you are now talking about has nothing to do with this video. You have to keep out of it anyway. You're jealous because you can't make such a video like me. You can't stand being more successful than making you videos. You can't stand it that I can edit much better than you. You're just jealous. I may not have said that to riley, but you have nothing to do with that and you don't know how and what. And this has nothing to do with this video. So you better shut up from now on.
''buddy''

I'm not jealous of anything. I don't care that you edit more then me. I really don't.
Maybe, you want me to be jealous. Or maybe you are the one that's jealous because most people on here actually do like me, and we both know we can't say the same for you. Especially not right now.
And no, I had nothing to do with you telling Riley to k himself, but guess what, he's my friend. So I will make it make it my business. And if Riley were to tell you to apologize to him, you wouldn't have done it either because you're a sad, pathetic, toxic tryhard.

Clickbait is when something that didn't happen is used as a title. It did happen, he hit himself with a snowball/egg. @Rivanaul
Okay, great. Then it's not clickbait, it's still a crappy title because it happend for one second.

and what if I make clickbait, are you coming to see me for that? Then you also don't really know how youtube works, friend. You can also always give someone constructive criticism instead of always breaking everyone down. You are jealous about how my videos work. And everything around it has nothing to do with it. Just the fact that you start about something else says enough that you are literally hating.
I'm not the one that started talking about non related things. I talked about your video and your editing. Others started talking about non-related things. Not me. But I'd be happy to continue trash talking your video? If that'd make you better.
As I said, I'm not jealous or your tryharding editing.
I do know how YouTube works and guess what buddy, you're not gonna make it on YouTube if you keep up with your tryharding editing.
Yes, clickbait-y titles are a part of YouTube, I know. I've seen enough video's to know that, but if you post your video on the forums, you can expect people to tell, for example, that your title sucks.
Because if you can't handle simple criticisme and if you can't handle people talking trash about either you or your video's... Well.. I wish you the best of luck on YouTube because almost any YouTuber gets hate. So if you ever wanna do something with YouTube, you're gonna have to start to learn how to take criticisme and hate.

Reactions: Keanu and Priley

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
No hate or something
Als mensen hier haten op de forums
Laat ik het even in het Nederlands zeggen want Engels begrijp je toch niet.

Ik zei toch dat ik geen haat geef. Lees je wel goed? En over het tryhard gedeelte, je tryhard echt wel. "Oh nee ik moet heel goed strafen zodat ik niet geraakt kan worden." *gaat toevallig dood* "Noob je bent echt slecht man." Dit is niet alleen tryhard maar ook toxic. Over het gedeelte van dat ik tryhard ben. Ik weet van mezelf dat ik tryhard ben dus ik snap niet wat je probeert te bereiken om mij een tryhard te noemen.

Voor de volgende keer: Probeer wat Engels te leren zodat je de meeste posts begrijpt, wees een beetje vriendelijker tegen iedereen want anders krijg je dit (geloof me, ik ben ook eens gehaat geweest). En als laatste wees een beetje minder toxic. Thanks!

EDIT: nog eens het bewijs dat je tryhard bent
Schermopname (43).png

En ik hoor je het al zeggen "Bro dat is een goede vriend van me en hij bedoelt het als grap om mensen op een blokken spel te trollen haha rawr XD." Maakt me niks uit. Iedereen vind je tryhard. Accept it en als je dat steeds ontkent wilt gewoon zeggen dat je er 1 bent. Have fun om dit goed te maken met de forums community. ;)

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
Kij keh @Megaaa , ik weet niet wat je hiermee wilt bereiken maar laten we nu eens heel goed alles op een rijtje zetten ja.
Ieder zijn mening over het tryhard gedoe, maar ik zeg je heel eerlijk. Denk je dat ik zoveel speel en letterlijk zit te gespannen voor dit spel?
Het is niet dat je iets beter doet dat je meteen tryhard word genoemd. En bovendien 20 jarige, ik kan niet goed Engels, maar iedereen leert het meneer de volwassene tryhard. Je bent 20 en tryhard nog in dit spel? En dan zit je mij hier letterlijk uit te maken? Ik denk dat ik betere dingen heb te doen op 20 jarige leeftijd dan jij op de forums zit te zeggen dat anderen geen Engels kunnen. Ik ga ermee akkoord dat ik toxic ben. Maar dat tryhard gedoe is een mening. Ik kan ook over jou beginnen meneer de Megaaa, want ik probeer ook Engels, en als ik jou was he Megaaa, zou ik maar een beetje gaan verder leren voor een goeie job waar je mee verdient. Maar dat is dus niet van toepassing bij jou. Ik kan hier ook een hele bijbel over jou vertellen meneer de 20 jarige kneusje

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
En heel eerlijk vind ik het eigenlijk wel leuk en grappig dat iedereen mij tryhard noemt. Terwijl ik letterlijk nooit meer speel, vakantiejob heb en zelf als ik tijd had 1.14 survival speelde. Maar jij weet letterlijk niks. Die video heb ik in 2 min. Opgenomen. En ik maak geen video's waar ik Nederlands praat en Engelse ondertiteling op geef. En trouwens, je hebt geen manieren dat je anderen zegt die geen Engels kunnen, ik doe wiskunde wetenschappen vriend dus ik denk dat mijn toekomst veel meer open ligt dan die van jou. Ik vind het echt grappig dat je mij tryhard noemt in deze video, maar geloof mij. NOOIT zul jij zo'n video kunenn maken als mij 20 jarige. @Megaaa

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
Eigenlijk kan ik het als een compliment zien wat je zegt. Want ik tryhard niet, dus je wilt eigenlijk zeggen dat ik goed ben. :D

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
Ohn sorry, ik had de eerste 2 games genomen. Is dat beter? Ik wist toch niet dat je zo was. Kijk nog maar eens allemaal goed naar de video, want NOOIT zullen jullie zo'n video kunnen uploaden. :D
Want volgens jou heb ik een achterstand sorry, maar ik weet iets bijzonders van jou Meneer. Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom