Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
in het begin, dat ik eieren gooi en dat ikzelf damage krijg.

0:29

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
1. You literally named your video after something that happend for one second?
2. You can typ it in one message
3. You threw the egg as you were talking so it hit you because you walked in front of it. That's pretty normal.

Reactions: Dudu and God.

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
@Rivanaul I don't know if you want to hate this video.But better than to remain silent if you are merely commenting.Because if you don't do it yourself, you can always comment easily, right?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
@Rivanaul I don't know if you want to hate this video.But better than to remain silent if you are merely commenting.Because if you don't do it yourself, you can always comment easily, right?
You're acting like I'm your biggest hater or something?
I pointed out that you can typ everything in one message which I do a lot of the time. Not just to you.
I pointed out that your title is bs because it barely happend in the video.
I pointed out how the bug happend..
Nowhere did I hate on your video, unless you count trash talking your title.
Because if you're desperate for compliments: Yes, it's a good video. It's personally not my style because I enjoy things a little bit more simple, but I can see that this is a good video and the editing is good.

I'd like to point out that jumping to conclusions won't do you any good and will only get you embarrassed because "if you don't do it yourself, you can always comment easily, right?"
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/3-years.220085/
I have edited before. No, it's not all fancy with filters and transition because I don't have a good editing software. I literally edited it on Movie Maker.
But I have edited before and even though it was on a horrible editing software that can't do much, I enjoyed making it. I love to edit. If I had a better editing software, such as Sony Vegas, I'd be editing much more. From more montages to short fan edits...

So, as I said, don't jump to conclusions. Because I have done it myself.

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
Megaaa, ik begrijp niet echt wat je hieraan tryhard vind. Ik vind het best grappig dat mensen mij altijd 'tryhard' noemen. Is dat omdat mensen niet tegen hun verlies kunnen dat ze verliezen ik weet het niet. Als mensen hier haten op de forums over mijn video, is dat omdat ze jaloers zijn? Ik weet het niet. Wat ik wel weet is dat ik het jammer vind dat mensen zo beoordelen over een video waar ik 2 uur aan heb lopen editen. Mensen noemen mij een tryhard, iedereen zijn mening.

@Megaaa, je kunt dan wel zeggen dat ik tryhared heb en shit. Maar wat wilt dit zeggen?: 'Road to solo eggwars #1' I'm a tryhard'.
Ik vind het grappig dat mensne mij een tryhard noemen. Terwijl ik persoonlijk niet echt een tryhard ben naar mijn gevoel

Last edited by a moderator:

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
CFAB2A10-FE0C-4391-AC66-9F0BC92FEF38.jpeg

Reactions: ImJoren and Priley

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
@Rivanaul you may not want to hate, but that's how it comes about. I think I am a little jealous. But I think so. Maybe I'm wrong. But thanks for your compliment. I really appreciate.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Megaaa, ik begrijp niet echt wat je hieraan tryhard vind. Ik vind het best grappig dat mensen mij altijd 'tryhard' noemen. Is dat omdat mensen niet tegen hun verlies kunnen dat ze verliezen ik weet het niet. Als mensen hier haten op de forums over mijn video, is dat omdat ze jaloers zijn? Ik weet het niet. Wat ik wel weet is dat ik het jammer vind dat mensen zo beoordelen over een video waar ik 2 uur aan heb lopen editen. Mensen noemen mij een tryhard, iedereen zijn mening.
3784zv.jpg

Iedereen zijn mening.
Iedereen zijn mening, hé!

Y8kRK2B.png

EyGbwKI.png

Reactions: Megaaa and Keanu

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
I do hear several times a day that I am a tryhard. That is possible, but in my opinion I am not really a tryhard. I barely play myself. And what if I were a tryhard, these people simply belong in the game. Then don't all complain about 'try-hardening' if it belongs to the game.

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
Ik snap al die haat op Joren niet. Ja, soms is hij wat snel toxic. Maar zo hebben we allemaal wel onze momenten toch? We hoeven niet met zn alle Joren aan te gaan vallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom