1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Egg and Skywars Update

Discussion in 'Games' started by TheFastBowler, Sep 11, 2016.

1. TheFastBowler

TheFastBowler Member

Cricket
    Home Page:
    So as many of you know, if you check the forums regularly like I do, you will be up-to-date on what is going around on the server, whether it be updates, giveaways etc. So recently, or rather, yesterday, CubeCraft released a new update that allows players to join using a 1.8 client to play 1.8 PvP. If you would like to continue with 1.9, you would join in 1.9! I have met a countless amount of players in the lobby and the forums clueless about where the 1.8 PvP disappeared. So I have made this thread to quickly explain to you and inform to those who don't already know and are still in doubt about what's going on.

I hope this helped you. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. It can be regarding anything! :)

SrKlompenstein likes this.
  2. iSavageSardine

iSavageSardine Member

A try hard at life
    Probably half of the people in 1.9 egg wars aren't on the forums and they probably don't know there is forums

TheFastBowler likes this.
  3. SrKlompenstein

SrKlompenstein Member

Eggwars ❤
    Home Page:
    Great work! :D
    This can also be made clear in the server itself, put through posts in the chat, for example :)

TheFastBowler likes this.