Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which would you like to see released before Christmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you for the updates! Appreciate it :)

Woah! This sounds like the best of both worlds! Iā€™m so happy discounts are staying. Itā€™s evident you were listening to the community for this update, so thank you for that. ā¤ļø
Yiss, I'm in creative control of this update, and so I didn't want my name attached to two poorly received EggWars updates. šŸ˜…
I wanted to make sure that players have something close to the core game they loved, and the new game mechanics would be completely optional or something the players can mess around with and see how it influences gameplay.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Ɖire
Pronouns
She/Her
Yiss, I'm in creative control of this update, and so I didn't want my name attached to two poorly received EggWars updates. šŸ˜…
I wanted to make sure that players have something close to the core game they loved, and the new game mechanics would be completely optional or something the players can mess around with and see how it influences gameplay.
Can we get a new mega heart reaction just for this post! The regular heart just doesn't do it in this case, we need a giant heart with an Axolandl on top, wearing a party hat!

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Iā€™m actually thinking that blockwars update might be better than eggwars, as one of the features is 2 new giga gamemodes and 50vs50 eggwars/skywars (which I think will likely be at least one of the new giga modes) would be pretty epicšŸ¤©

Reactions: Reesle and Xi1m

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Iā€™m actually thinking that blockwars update might be better than eggwars, as one of the features is 2 new giga gamemodes and 50vs50 eggwars/skywars (which I think will likely be at least one of the new giga modes) would be pretty epicšŸ¤©
Thatā€™s a good guess! Never thought of other kinds of pvp gamemodes being 50v50, but that would be cool!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom