Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to edit your message in your conversation.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
So Hello.

Sometimes you have a conversation with someone, a staff member, a friend, or someone who asks you something. So, I was in a conversation but I accidentally made a mistake because I can type pretty fast, that was stupid of me, I know, everybody makes mistakes. But I wanted to change that but I couldn't because I couldn't edit it. So my question is...

Would you like to see this in a conversation that you can edit your own messages?

It doesn't really matter for what reason, a spelling mistake, a typo, if someone can't understand you. I think there can also be a disadvantage, such as if someone takes advantage of it. That is NOT the intention. If that happens, you may have to report it to someone who is staff and invite them to that meeting or make it a print screen. I don't know that it is too much to ask for staff members because they also do other things for the server.

Please let me know if that was previously asked in a suggestion and please let me know what you think of this idea. :)

Thanks for reading and have a nice day, make the best of it! :)

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
This is not a bad idea, I had it before to that I had a message that was not correctly spelled and I couldn't change anything about it.

+1 from me for this idea!

Reactions: Zathelas

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have experienced the same problem couple of times when they missclick with some letter of place another one, so I have to send another message if I meant something else which is a thing I consider as spamming.
I would like to see an edit message option getting added definitely:)

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Can some staff members give their opinion? For example if someone takes advantage of it, for example if they do it on purpose. That you would like to add this so that you can help people.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Oh my please, this would be fantastic. As someone who makes typos quite often, this gets to me every time and I don't want to spam the conversations with me fixing my grammar.

+1

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
There are some occasions when I want to correct something in a conversation, but I can't and I have to write it, but it seems messy. As it had not occurred to me before haha. But perhaps also once the conversation is over, the manager should close it and thus avoid trying to modify it. Maybe some time passes and they decide to modify it to try to do something wrong aa

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I like the suggestion and the idea behind it because I too make mistakes, but I wouldn’t want an edit feature because let’s say we’re having a heated debate and I say something that isn’t nice, i can quickly edit and now you have no evidence that I said something which wasn’t nice. If someone can’t understand you or you make an obvious mistake I believe the other person will notice and with some common sense will understand what you’re trying to say. The other option is to send another message with the correct spelling or intent. Don’t get me wrong it would definitely be useful just like discord. Thank you for your suggestion though.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I like the suggestion and the idea behind it because I too make mistakes, but I wouldn’t want an edit feature because let’s say we’re having a heated debate and I say something that isn’t nice, i can quickly edit and now you have no evidence that I said something which wasn’t nice. If someone can’t understand you or you make an obvious mistake I believe the other person will notice and with some common sense will understand what you’re trying to say. The other option is to send another message with the correct spelling or intent. Don’t get me wrong it would definitely be useful just like discord. Thank you for your suggestion though.
I said in my thread that you can report people. If somebody is not nice, take a print-screen and send that screen to a moderator. I'd like also that would be in the official rules of CubeCraft.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
There are some occasions when I want to correct something in a conversation, but I can't and I have to write it, but it seems messy. As it had not occurred to me before haha. But perhaps also once the conversation is over, the manager should close it and thus avoid trying to modify it. Maybe some time passes and they decide to modify it to try to do something wrong aa
I thought about what you said, you don't necessarily have to lock, the idea is more that you can change it yourself if you have done something wrong.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom