Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
Minerware: eat cake
with the gamemode 'eat cake' it is too easy to eat cake by literally parcour 3 blocks high, then jump to the cake and eat from it.

what I would change:

- Make the parcour more difficult or larger.
- Make sure that half of the cake has already been eaten so that it will be difficult to eat from
- Give extra additions to the course, double jumps, ladders, obstacles, ...
- Give some extra time if the course will be extended
- ( Feel free to give your suggestion )

I think that these additions will bring more variety and more difficulties, which is of course a nice challenge

- dyescapes

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be cool if there are double jumps and ladder jumps in hard mode, this’ll make it more fun.

Also I think giving extra time wouldn’t be great, because minerware is fun because of much short games.

Maybe you can add a poll? It’ll show what others think about it.

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
I think it would be cool if there are double jumps and ladder jumps in hard mode, this’ll make it more fun.

Also I think giving extra time wouldn’t be great, because minerware is fun because of much short games.

Maybe you can add a poll? It’ll show what others think about it.
I'll wait until more people will reply (tomorrow)

megank__

Aug 27, 2016
Minerware: eat cake
with the gamemode 'eat cake' it is too easy to eat cake by literally parcour 3 blocks high, then jump to the cake and eat from it.

what I would change:

- Make the parcour more difficult or larger.
- Make sure that half of the cake has already been eaten so that it will be difficult to eat from
- Give extra additions to the course, double jumps, ladders, obstacles, ...
- Give some extra time if the course will be extended
- ( Feel free to give your suggestion )

I think that these additions will bring more variety and more difficulties, which is of course a nice challenge

- dyescapes

I saw a lot of people not doing the parkour and eating the cake, you can reach it in some parkours.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom