Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Drag0nEye

Jul 17, 2018
I hate people who say easy, ez or e/z so much, i mean what is in it for your? You can finally feel cool because you won a minecraft duel? *clap clap* im very proud of you.

and in the image below this he didnt even win easy he had 2 hearts left, i mean 2 HEARTS thats is not even close to winning easy.
2018-07-17_17.21.37.png

I can kinda get you say easy when you won with 9/10 hearts

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
Yes, when you good and players win they say "E/Z" to be cool

- Itz_Dim E/Z to write this :P

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
It's because they love being Toxic.
Sure it makes you annoyed and stuff, but there's nothing much you can do about it and it's best to ignore them, instead of saying stuff back and making the situation even worse.

Reactions: wbgamer

Drag0nEye

Jul 17, 2018
It's because they love being Toxic.
Sure it makes you annoyed and stuff, but there's nothing much you can do about it and it's best to ignore them, instead of saying stuff back and making the situation even worse.
yeah thats how i got muted for a month lol

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
I hate people who say easy, ez or e/z so much, i mean what is in it for your? You can finally feel cool because you won a minecraft duel? *clap clap* im very proud of you.

and in the image below this he didnt even win easy he had 2 hearts left, i mean 2 HEARTS thats is not even close to winning easy.
View attachment 147488

I can kinda get you say easy when you won with 9/10 hearts but even if you say easy when you win with 10 hearts you're still an asshole
You reminded me of a position that happened to me some time ago, one time in a duel game I killed someone with 8.5 hp and then he was just keep saying E/Z, noob etc ... so what i understand he wanted to say noob with no skills killed me with 8.5 hp o_O? I think he didn't think much before he said that xD .
Btw if he was spamming in chat you can just take a screen shot and report him for spamming HERE.
Or
there's nothing much you can do about it and it's best to ignore them

Nour_GM

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2018
Morocco
My Own Oponion Is That you should ignore them and don't reply to them so they will see that no one give them attention so they won't say it again + he will rage! XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
Top Bottom