Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
Hi. I was mod on another server and we had something called "staff chat". this was a way for staff to talk with each other in game no matter what gamemode or lobby they were in, it also had a feature that let people "/report" other players. For example if you were in a game and came across me and i was hacking you could do "/report BABY_CLOROX <#>". The # represented a specific infraction 1-4 was chat related 5-7 was name related and 8-10 was client related. When someone submitted a /report it would come up in all the online staff members in game chat. This would make it much easier for people to report hackers as well as other people committing infractions in game. The staff also had a "teleport" feature by doing "/tp <player name>" which allowed them to teleport to the person being reported so they can spectate them and see if they really are hacking or whatever the report was for. I really think something like this would really help people report players because the way it is now if you dont have a recording software and a youtube channel you really cant report people hacking. Just a suggestion that i think would really help the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom