Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

fi

Remove artificial terrain.

3000x3000 vanilla world with approaching world border.

Fast smelting.

Regeneration potion crafting and strength potion crafting off.

Tick speed for plant growth increased a little bit.

Plugin that scrambles health display mods.

This is pretty much everything that needs to be done. Here’s a few reasons why it’ll be good fot the server by the time we update. Here’s a list of stuff:

1. Turtle master potions.
These are kinda OP but at the same time,if used at the wrong time can result in death. Provides Resistance 4 and Slowness 4 for one miniute. Has extended and II variants. Making these requires scute. Obtaining scute takes hours and hours.
Scute is dropped when a baby turtle grows up. Waiting for eggs to hatch takes about 6 miniutes in the nightine, you’ll have to hatch many and keep yourself and the eggs safe. During this period, other players will be busy mining for ores.

2. Plugins to balance Mob B: A simple solution is to make the insomnia timer reset on consumption of milk by using plugins.

Phantoms are dangerous mobs that spawn when a player has not slept for 5 in-game days or 100 miniutes. Drinking milk will reset this timer.

3. Custom crafting for tipped arrows

Instead of lingering potions, add a custom crafting recepie through plugins to make tipped arrows. 1 potion surrounded by arrows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fantasyz
F

Facelurite

Been fixed

Phew

the boarder is smaller so it doesn’t lag so much

How will unrendered chunks cause lag + i want to be able to explore a mansion. I mean fine, the minimum should be 3000 x 3000

The rest I agree with

C

Cuteee

fi

Remove artificial terrain.

3000x3000 vanilla world with approaching world border.

Fast smelting.

Regeneration potion crafting and strength potion crafting off.

Fire tick disabled.

Tick speed for plant growth increased a little bit.

This is pretty much everything that needs to be done. Here’s a few reasons why it’ll be good fot the server by the time we update. Here’s a list of stuff:

1. Turtle master potions.
These are kinda OP but at the same time,if used at the wrong time can result in death. Provides Resistance 4 and Slowness 4 for one miniute. Has extended and II variants. Making these requires scute. Obtaining scute takes hours and hours.
Scute is dropped when a baby turtle grows up. Waiting for eggs to hatch takes about 6 miniutes in the nightine, you’ll have to hatch many and keep yourself and the eggs safe. During this period, other players will be busy mining for ores.

2. Plugins to balance Mob B: A simple solution is to make the insomnia timer reset on consumption of milk by using plugins.

Phantoms are dangerous mobs that spawn when a player has not slept for 5 in-game days or 100 miniutes. Drinking milk will reset this timer.

3. Custom crafting for tipped arrows

Instead of lingering potions, add a custom crafting recepie through plugins to make tipped arrows. 1 potion surrounded by arrows.
Removing it

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Having a new border would be a good idea. No fire tick? It's kind of controversial.

Rest of the stuff needs 1.13 and it isn't even out yet, still available only in snapshot versions. I guess we should give Mojang some time, and make a 1.13+ version of UHC.

F

Facelurite

I dont remember why I said remove fire tick. I think I accidentally thought I was making a freebuild suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom