Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spring5972

Novice Member
Sep 16, 2021
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/Her
In Hardcore items, you can’t buy tipped arrows such as slowness and weakness arrows and absorption/strength effect can only remove it.

We don’t want to remove absorption/strength effect from drinking milk because you eat a golden apple/drink a strength potion, you drink the milk, your absorption/strength effect would be taken away and it’s a negative behavior report during games of Hardcore items in EggWars.

So milk buckets has to be deleted, but for only Hardcore items. Normal and Overpowered items would be kept permanently.

Last edited:

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Don’t play hardcore mode a lot, but aren’t there still those curses which give negative effects?

Spring5972

Novice Member
Sep 16, 2021
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/Her
Don’t play hardcore mode a lot, but aren’t there still those curses which give negative effects?
Ok, so the negative effect is Hardcore items with milk buckets, this is useless, not needed anymore, and that item is trash/garbage.

Normal and Overpowered items would be kept forever. Can remove effects such as slowness and weakness from milk buckets. This is a positive effect. That positive effect would be only for Normal and Overpowered items.

And no other curses, Cyanlloyd. Thanks for letting me know.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I don’t usually play hardcore, but I think it’s a good suggestion. Would definitely make “Hardcore” feel more HARD!

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Uhhh…..
67% of agree (8/12 agree) 3 disagree.
Required 80% to be implemented.
It does not work like that
A staff member needs to see this thread and react to it, which I think is pretty unlikely sadly
forwarding does not exist anymore (for now)

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom