Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
The glitches I wanted to speak about are, the invisibility glitch (1.16+) and the sprint swimming glitch (1.4+). These glitches affect MAINLY blockwars and survival games.

GLITCHES:

The invisibility glitch
destroys completely the blockwars meta, as people can see you when you are trying to get their flag using ninja kit, which is the most used way to steal enemie team's flags.

Sprint swimming glitch affects mainly survival games as the most of the maps have huge water areas. It's impossible to scape using water if you aren't 1.14+. I heard some months ago it was hard to fix this glitch and I thought of something that could fix this problem.

FIX:

In 1.8 you can't play certain games as they are 1.9+, so they could make blockwars only for 1.8-1.15 and survival games 1.8-1.13 (I'm not sure if it's for 1.8 already like blockwars is, if it's not I leave it as a optional possible update).

I'm suggesting this only for these games as their gameplay gets totally affected. Skywars could be affectedby the swimming glitch but as I haven't experienced big issues with it in this game and as it's one of the most popular main games I'm not including this game in the suggestion.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
The reason 1.8 is separated from 1.9+ is because the pvp is completely different, I don't think it's a good idea to merge those two versions making them able to play with eachother.

"only for 1.8-1.15 " players using 1.16 should also be able to play blockwars without needing to switch version.
"1.8-1.13" same with this, what about players above that version?

I don't think making a game unavailable for certain versions is a good way to fix a bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so much for everything you've done! It's actually sad to see you guys go :(
Matriox wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Appreciate your activity on the Cube discord. Nice to see from staff members :). Goodluck with all and thanks for all you've done
_youssefxkill_ wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
how can i appeal for a discord ban, my user: luffy_indexgun2
AnolTongi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
You are an amazing person, I really hope you know that. Good luck with the future, man! Stay amazing.
Matriox wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Goodluck with everything :(
Top Bottom