Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Nah dawg

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's on the server's list of things to do, but the owners & builders are a bit busy with the games server, new lobbies, new hide n seek maps are needed ect.. but eventually there will be a new map, hopefully.

Reactions: Mkllindsey98

McgamerBroFTW

Dec 31, 2013
I know, someone could set up the server, but can only be joined by people who want to help build (ask owners or something). Then all the people who want to help, can build it there and when it`s done you could allow everyone to join.
OR
Someone could set up an entirely different server (out of cubecraftgames) and we could build there if we want to help. And if someone starts to grief or mess about, they can`t help.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Probably on the servers list to do, if there's still a Christmas map, they may replace it with the Easter map, I'm not entirely sure.

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Like they say Rome wasn't built in a day,
Considering how bad I am at building could take a week to like make the sketch sorta thing.
Yeah I know their busy but when the time comes then they will have to get the builders to make a map we're just trying to help :P.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom