Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Hey all.
Recently I and a lot of others have been experiencing server lag, it is really bad, it's almost unplayable, it's ridiculous, because chat isn't laggy, but all the gameplay is, like when I eat food it just infinitely eats it, I just wanted to know if cubecraft staff are aware of this recent issue?

I have come to the conclusion it's the generators causing the lag, think about it, you have like 3 animations for the maps, and there are several generators with the maps across the map, especially on tea party.
Anyway, I wanna know what the cause of this is, and if the staff are aware of this issue.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hey all.
Recently I and a lot of others have been experiencing server lag, it is really bad, it's almost unplayable, it's ridiculous, because chat isn't laggy, but all the gameplay is, like when I eat food it just infinitely eats it, I just wanted to know if cubecraft staff are aware of this recent issue?

I have come to the conclusion it's the generators causing the lag, think about it, you have like 3 animations for the maps, and there are several generators with the maps across the map, especially on tea party.
Anyway, I wanna know what the cause of this is, and if the staff are aware of this issue.
It is also not yet happens to me but I can imagine how annoying it can be.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Depends on what your playing on,
Firstly, I have a laptop AND a computer,
Secondly, If your on a laptop, I lag a lot on my laptop, (Also I have a crappy laptop buts its new soo...)
But if im on my MAIN computer, Then I don't lag as much,
Hope this helps out a bit,
Thanks!
-Factions

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Are your firework particles on?
If so, you might want to turn them off. It was a major contributor to lag for me.

Why does this happen early game? Because everyone ups their gens all at once, causing tons of firework.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom