Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hello, I think there should be an early access mode. This can be found in settings and once you switch to early access mode, you can test early updates for minigames. You can even test games that aren't even out yet. What i mean by that is before the game gets released to beta games, you can see if there's bugs, can see if it is fun, and overall just test things. Since CubeCraft probably doesn't want everyone to know about it, you'll be able to earn it from a Beta Tester Rank. This can give you the Beta Tester prefix, and access to the early access mode in the settings. The Beta Tester Rank will cost $5.00. You can also get a shadow ban for telling people about the new games or updates.

So in summary, if you buy the Beta Tester Rank, you can get early access to things CubeCraft didn't release yet, and if you release info that CC didn't want you to release, you get shadow banned.

Feel free to give me your thoughts on this or even ideas to make this better!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft wouldn't release a game that isn't fully done. And it's almost like this is pay to get staff, because games are tested by staff before they go out to ensure they will be of a high standard and free of bugs

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Cubecraft wouldn't release a game that isn't fully done. And it's almost like this is pay to get staff, because games are tested by staff before they go out to ensure they will be of a high standard and free of bugs
Ok pay to get staff, didn't think of it that way.

And that's what beta testing is for, playing and giving feedback on games that aren't fully done.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Yes and that's the best access a normal member should get
No like what I meant was Beta Testers could test games that aren't in beta games yet, and give feedback if the game is great or not great.

I know that's what Beta Games is for but, what if the game has bugs that can't be fixed? Then they can't release it to beta games if it's tooo buggy.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
No like what I meant was Beta Testers could test games that aren't in beta games yet, and give feedback if the game is great or not great.

I know that's what Beta Games is for but, what if the game has bugs that can't be fixed? Then they can't release it to beta games if it's tooo buggy.
That's what staff do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom