Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xComplexity

Jun 28, 2018
I was thinking maybe there should be duals in Skywars. Two people on one island maybe leading up to 24 players. May not be the best idea but it sounds cool to me :)

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal

It's a good idea, but I think that in team sky wars there is a map for 2 players, automatically, for example, you already have duos ... I do not know

Reactions: xComplexity

xComplexity

Jun 28, 2018
Explain further please, this could be cool but you have to give me more information. Do you mean something like Survival Games but then in skywars version?
Like for example, you already have skywars solo. Instead of solo, Its teams of two's.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
2018-07-09_01.12.29.png

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
Like for example, you already have skywars solo. Instead of solo, Its teams of two's.
You already have teams of 2 in team sky wars, but they could remove teams from 2 in team sky wars, and transfer those maps to a new Duos Sky wars, it would be funny
you should have put a choice between yes and no ...
I personally like team sky wars, but I do not play much, but duos sky wars would be great idea :)

xComplexity

Jun 28, 2018
You already have teams of 2 in team sky wars, but they could remove teams from 2 in team sky wars, and transfer those maps to a new Duos Sky wars, it would be funny
I personally like team sky wars, but I do not play much, but duos sky wars would be great idea :)
Yeah :D

Reactions: ser1234HD

Horts

Jul 9, 2018
Galícia, Spain
Yes, it would be nice, but I think there's no need to add it, since we'll probably need more signs and boards to join this gamemode.
You can just join Team SkyWars for 2 players.

Reactions: ser1234HD
L

Lepzi

sooo basically keep it the same? there is already skywars games where you can have teams of 2?? huhhhh

Reactions: Fliqa
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom