Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see duos survival games?

• Yes!

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Sure, with some adjustments to your idea

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hi all,

I have spent a good amount of time on the bedrock server for cubecraft. I know teaming is against the rules and frankly after playing all the game modes a good amount, I rarely see people cross teaming in egg wars and skywars, and it barely happens in mineware since it really is just a minigame game mode. The one game mode where I have come across it once every other game or even multiple games in a row is survival games. I understand though since people join a game with a friend and just want to play with them despite the rule being there.

What I want to suggest adding is a duo survival games. Not only would it offer a different pace and environment to the survival games game mode but it could also help deal with the amount of people teaming in solos since now they can play duos survival games, with that being implemented it would also prevent them from joining a game of solos if they're in a party, rather they are gonna have to do duos. The maps and player count don't have to change. The only difference I suppose should be maybe add a bit more loot in each chest so it's actually decent for two people, and if someone decides to join a game by themselves, it puts them next to their random teammate and maybe gives them a notification in chat or something telling them who their teammate is?

I think limiting it to duos would be the limit though, because I think teams of four for survival games would be a bit too much.

Tell me what you guys think!

ThatLadChris

Apr 22, 2020
Meme Studio #420
Hi all,

I have spent a good amount of time on the bedrock server for cubecraft. I know teaming is against the rules and frankly after playing all the game modes a good amount, I rarely see people cross teaming in egg wars and skywars, and it barely happens in mineware since it really is just a minigame game mode. The one game mode where I have come across it once every other game or even multiple games in a row is survival games. I understand though since people join a game with a friend and just want to play with them despite the rule being there.

What I want to suggest adding is a duo survival games. Not only would it offer a different pace and environment to the survival games game mode but it could also help deal with the amount of people teaming in solos since now they can play duos survival games, with that being implemented it would also prevent them from joining a game of solos if they're in a party, rather they are gonna have to do duos. The maps and player count don't have to change. The only difference I suppose should be maybe add a bit more loot in each chest so it's actually decent for two people, and if someone decides to join a game by themselves, it puts them next to their random teammate and maybe gives them a notification in chat or something telling them who their teammate is?

I think limiting it to duos would be the limit though, because I think teams of four for survival games would be a bit too much.

A duo survival games for bedrock would be a great way for friends to play together whether it be on similar consoles, or cross platform. The extra items in each chest to share is a nice touch as well as pairing people with a teammate who may not be in their party. Bedrock eggwars has team games as do most survival games across servers so bedrock s.g. duos should be no different.

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
Hi all,

this is so needed. i don't know why they added it, cause it's pretty boring only having solos. every other server has duo skywars (i think) so why won't cubecraft have it? +1

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I agree. I've always like survival games but it would be more fun to play it with friends.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
Top Bottom