Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add a BuildUHC and PotPVP for bedrock?

• Total voters

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hey! I'm 99% sure someone has already talked about this but it would be really cool if one-day Cubecraft could add a duels game for BuildUHC and PotPVP. Not only to challenge random players but also your friends to see who the champion of PVP really is!

Thanks for your time,

Relatednoobs

Reactions: Drakie❤

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yeah pretty sure adding pvp gamodes to bedrock has been suggested many times but it’s still a nice idea.
FFA will be the best option in my opinion because there are a lot of different kit and pretty large maps.
Those kind of pvp gamodes just have to stay for Java, it’s just not Bedrock type of thing

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I personally find that Survival Games is the closest to Duels on Bedrock. I feel that Duels is a little boring, but we all have our opinions anyways. And I don’t think CubeCraft will be bringing out any new gamemodes any time soon, though the next gamemode is planned to be Skyblock, where there may be a PvP area.
Thanks for your suggestion, but Duels is not for me. Might just have to stick to Survival Games for now :)

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hi there,
I personally find that Survival Games is the closest to Duels on Bedrock. I feel that Duels is a little boring, but we all have our opinions anyways. And I don’t think CubeCraft will be bringing out any new gamemodes any time soon, though the next gamemode is planned to be Skyblock, where there may be a PvP area.
Thanks for your suggestion, but Duels is not for me. Might just have to stick to Survival Games for now :)
Yeah survival games is close... but it’s not the real duel experience. What I want is something where everyone has the exact same loot rather than who got luckier chests. Something to show actual skill rather than (not all the time, but in most cases) luckier chests. I can see how duels could be “boring” but I don’t think it would be a game you would dedicate your entire day of gameplay to. Only if your friend says something like, “hey we should battle each other, I’m feeling bored”, or you want to test your Cps on that sweet new mouse/controller you got. Thanks for the vote though :D

Reactions: TeamTMS

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think that a PvP modality in 1.8 will be great too. The people would can play in 1.8 and see how difficult it is to win in a pvp here, and the people love pvps (BuildUHC, PotPvP, Sumo...)
Good suggestion!
Good Luck!

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
This gamemode could be enough loved and played to be popular and possibly to get added.

But reaaallly really popular.

So popular that players would stop playing the other gamemodes to play with their friends on Duels and mess around there.

A so loved gamemode that Cubecraft itself wouldn't want to add it.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
Top Bottom