Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
Ok, from what I have seen, i've noticed a few flaws with the duels mode, and have come up with some ways to improve it.

1. Build limit - Sky basers are annoying in duels, right? The build limit is way too high in my opinion, as it easily allows for some people to skybase. The build limit should be something around 7.
2. Kit editor - In many Practice servers, (Duels etc) there are kit editors. By adding this, we won't have to sort out inventory at the start of every game.
3. Natural regen - In my opinion, i think you regen health too quick, which often leads the games too be quite quick. A good solution to this would be to remove natural regen in all modes with gapples, and change the regen to something like regen 2.
3. Maps - From what i have seen, a lot of the maps encourage sky basing. What i mean by this is, on some maps, you add some nice things in the middle, which often interrupt the duels, and are very easy to climb up. A solution to this would be, make the whole floor flat, with some nice buildings around the map behind some barrier blocks.
4. Border - As the timer on the scoreboard goes down, I think there should be a border which closes in because there are often a lot of players who decide to run the whole game, and it gets very annoying. Obviously, you would need to do suggestion number 3 for this, but overall i think this would be a neat thing to add.
5. More modes - I think there should be more duel modes. For example, I saw you had NoDebuff on the Java server, so why not have it here? Some other nice modes would be The Bridge, like you have in ctf and sumo.
6. Kits - I think there should be a menu where you can select which duels you wanna play.

^^^
Here's a video explaining more stuff that could be added.

Remember, this is all my opinion. Feel free to comment down your opinion, but can we keep it civil down in the comments.

D

Deleted member 486292

+1

also not specific to duels but the snowballs are borderline useless. they throw too slow to be used for combos.

Also im pretty huge on hotbar layout. its a really nice feature in java edition and would love to see it make its way to bedrock.

Puppyfied

Dec 3, 2020
CubeCity
4 is supported by me, because in kits like warrior, since they have A TON of health, they will just run, and once I had a draw game because my friend decided to skybase. so yeah, this would be an amazing addition.

Dec 21, 2020
I absolutely agree with you. I always have a problem when it comes to skybasers and they’re such a pain to fight. Adding a build limit and shrinking barrier that deals damage would really help. Another thing that could be considered is instead of the duels being randomly picked, perhaps a player can specifically choose what type of duel they want to do rather than just choosing either normal or overpowered duels. I’d definitely love to see these ideas implemented.

Reactions: jpts

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I absolutely agree with you. I always have a problem when it comes to skybasers and they’re such a pain to fight. Adding a build limit and shrinking barrier that deals damage would really help. Another thing that could be considered is instead of the duels being randomly picked, perhaps a player can specifically choose what type of duel they want to do rather than just choosing either normal or overpowered duels. I’d definitely love to see these ideas implemented.
I like the idea of a shrinking border. I believe (not totally sure) another server has this.

Reactions: jpts
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom