• Change to something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
This is what "OP eggwars" kit is like OP duels at the moment:
d29b4df630b1a1049e8dc4ec1d76f188.png

I don't know who designed it but nobody has an inventory like this in OP eggwars
(Also the armour is enchanted with protection V even though eggwars has protection IV armour)

This is what I think they should change it to:
a8f93b8cb52b402768e9cc2b4dec9a40.png

Diamond sword sharp 2, 2 or 3 sets of leather prot 4 and gapples
Anyone who plays OP eggwars often should know this is a typical inventory to have (obvs with blocks pickaxe and bow too, but there are no islands so I don't think they're needed unless you state so below)
I tested it out and fights last within the OP mode time limit and sometimes even in the normal duels time limit so I think it lasts a good length of time. You can also get quickdropped if you forget your armour pieces have broken so it can take even less time

I think it should be normal health (10 hearts) but maybe half health is more popular in OP eggwars so I'm not sure how much health points you should get for this

Remember, this will get changed in The Powerful PvP Update (my prediction) so make sure you comment

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom