Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

So waddaya thin' 'bout mwah bruh.

• Bread. ('tiss ok.)

• Seems legit. I think it can be made into a real thing in a matter of a few weeks.

• Cheese. Literally, you just picked friggin' cheese. What is wrong with you!?

• I don't think this should be implemented to Cube. Doesn't fit the theme.

• Maybe we can make a mini game out of it, instead of making it as a category.

• This is a wonderful idea! except for the deciding 1v1. It should be randomized.

• Bread. ('tiss sux)

• Wait a second.. this is a text-sandwich!??!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
Oh wow. Hi.

From my experience, while winning 37,500+ games of Duels, and putting 31+ days invested to it,
I think we can add more categories, maybe try to get all kinds of new situations, to a new category.

--- THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, AND SUGGESTIONS. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK. k thx bai ---

Under some conditions, you get so stressed, and you just hope that you'd land that perfect combo of maneuvers.

There are lots of small situations, which have never been thought of, as entire mini-games. As they are just.. so questionably.. different than what you'd expect.
And here, I shall bring these fiendish ideas, and unveil them!

Situation one:

In Skywars, usually you'd fall off into the void. But for some apparent reason, you can still climb up a water-stream, and obtain victory. ... Or die to the void, but still get a goo' time!
But sometimes, there's a punk, right above you.
And he is grinning so badly, while throwing snowballs, and eggs at you.

Now, you know that you can't possibly die, to such annoyance.
.. And then you do. (Die to them.)

(P.S.)
--- CONCEPT: ---
This stuff happens after a fair and square fight between two players.

The winner, will be above, will throw down eggs/snowballs to try and make the loser,
who's trying to climb the water to reach a certain point, which if he does, he wins.

The idea is that the winner needs to knock off his opponent off the 1x1 water-hole that he's climbing.

Situation two:

M'kay. So in Egg-Wars, there's usually a race, to who first gets to middle. Gets enough diamonds to purchase a super-sword, or an Alrighty-'Mount-o'-Armoury.
And I think that we can make a Speed-Bridge practice! - (Minigame!)

Just like Parkour, you can play competitively, or just train yourself.

--- CONCEPT: ---
You can play a 1v1, or a 2v2,
Or just by yourself, alone in the game.
Also, there are multiple game-modes for this,

BLITZKRIEG! >
You need to build as fast as you can, in a straight line, and every 24/32/48 blocks, you get a random buff effect.
(Speed 1 / Slowness 1 / Poison 1/2/3/4 / Wither 1/2/3/4 / blindness / Nausea)

Why the hell do you think this is a good idea?

- Lots of people recommend to new players to try and speed-build while being in an effect of slowness. And the better they slowly get, eventually, they'll remove the slowness, and then they'll try it at normal speed.
And maybe even try with Speed-1.

- Blindness is just to.. well. Be a surprise. You won't really expect it, would you?
Same goes with Poison. but you also have infinite-HP (Perhaps just add an instant-health buff so you won't die from these stuff.)
Same goes to the Wither-Effect. It's really just to irritate you a little bit.

** BY THE WAY, The further you go, the more powerful the effects will be. So if you get to something mad, like 1,028 blocks, you can get slowness 4 / Poison 4 / Wither 4. / Nausea

McClock!

No buffs, no nothing. This is ''normal''-mode. You try to get as far as you can, as fast as minecraftingly possible.
You have 4 stacks of blocks, and you hope to Rubik that you can manipulate the other player to jump off the void.

EKE!
'Eke' is a very old-fashioned way, of saying "To lengthen" / "To increase"
(I think.)
There is a timer.

After 1 single minute, the game is over. That's it.

Every 48 blocks you build, you get +35 seconds to build.

And it goes, on, and on, until one team runs out of time.
Or one of the teams gets to 1,028 blocks. (16 stacks)

(And because you can only place 1 stack per person, until your teammate, HAS to replace you,
Then you will always take turns. Therefore, you will have 8 turns, and if your teammate flawlessly does 8 as well, then easily-peasily, you got yourself a victory!)

And by the layout of the game, cheaters can't win the game by cheating. They HAVE to trust their teammate.

And this is what I've been thinkin' so far! Leave yo' suggestion down below.

--- ( BY THE WAY) ---
In 2v2's the effects are disabled.

Okay guys, take 5.
we're gonna go on a commercial break. See'ya folks next time!

Subscribe for more content!
And please consider to buy Cube-Craft's merchandise.
'Cause whatever.
If I advertise Cube, clearly, I will have an advantage over everyone.
I mean, this is all scripted. ... Right? ... RIGHT!? I wanna see my cat ;-;

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Is it just me that didn't understand anything
Boy, yeah. Had to read it like 6 times, but I liked it.

I like the idea Chum. If they ever release new arcade games, this one would be a cool one to add. Could also be another parkour thingy, where you need to get to certain points in the map by speedbuilding, while avoiding abstacles.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom