Should this be added?

• No, Reason?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
L

Lepzi

Ok so there are some times on duels where you play a map you dislike and I have loads of maps I dislike due to most of the maps aren't flat and have too many buildings, trees and stuff like that, so my suggestion is to be able to select the maps you want to play on or maybe have like a board that shows all the maps you click on a map and the map you have selected you won't be able to play on unless you turn that map on again, only if you have Iron Rank or over. This would be great to be added, now people don't have to lose due to the map because it's not flat I have seen many people complain about the maps so now if this would be added people can't complain any more. If you are both a ranked person the map will be 1 you both like/selected.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
There is a feature for ranks, where you can disable certain maps in your custom kits.
Remaking the exact same kit and then disabling the bad maps is currently the only way around it. I don't know if this is an intended donor perk, but it does work quite well.
But then again, it's only for ranks, sooo....

Reactions: Soeshi

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
There is a feature for ranks, where you can disable certain maps in your custom kits.
Remaking the exact same kit and then disabling the bad maps is currently the only way around it. I don't know if this is an intended donor perk, but it does work quite well.
But then again, it's only for ranks, sooo....

And if you play to random people to get wins for the leaderboard, You won't achieve the experience and stuff.

I agree with this idea, I don't like the maps with to many buildings.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
And if you play to random people to get wins for the leaderboard, You won't achieve the experience and stuff.

I agree with this idea, I don't like the maps with to many buildings.
In my eyes, duels aren't a good way to get points and experience. And playing for the leader board is no fun either.
I just play them because I'm bored & in the mood of a quick match.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I think the 11 to 0 votes shows that this is an addition that would be welcomed.

Personally, some maps are just way too annoying, especially the ones where you can skybase easily. Most people don't believe it when I tell them skybasing is bannable in 1v1 duels, even though I have asked a moderator about it.

Reactions: Lepzi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom