Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this map be added?

• Total voters

ItzCqnadian

Jun 2, 2021
Hello!

I wanted to share a duels map I've made recently. I might make some edits later on, but right now its mostly finished (don't mind the Ender Dragons I'm not the best with animals :p). Also, I know the whole "End" theme is sometimes overused, but I've never actually made an end themed build in a while, so I wanted to try again with some of the newer blocks. Let me know what you think. :)

Imgur link -->

Eyow189

Jul 3, 2021
Hello!

I wanted to share a duels map I've made recently. I might make some edits later on, but right now its mostly finished (don't mind the Ender Dragons I'm not the best with animals :p). Also, I know the whole "End" theme is sometimes overused, but I've never actually made an end themed build in a while, so I wanted to try again with some of the newer blocks. Let me know what you think. :)

Imgur link -->
Nicee i really like that block choices it really complements each other.

Reactions: meliodas9463808

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hello!

Imgur link -->
DAMN how can people be this good in building?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: meliodas9463808

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Yooo it looks great! I say it should be added we really need some more duel maps. Keep on building I'd love to see more!!

D

Deleted member 294498

edited

Last edited by a moderator:

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
It looks good and from a PvP standpoint it's also a nice map. There is however already a map with this theme if i remember correctly, so I don't know if that's gonna be a problem.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom