Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rate my Duels map...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aminn

I really like this map! it is very consistent in style and aesthetics. The colour palette is very simple yet all the blocks go very well with each other! It also seems that you have pretty much nailed the gameplay with your map. it has slight cover and there is a lot of PVP room. The flat area whilst for some people may seem boring it is actually very well made as players are able to easily PVP within the arena.

The walls seem to be very simple yet they are not overly detailed. Many people have an issue with over detailing with walls. especially within the medieval aspect of building. I feel you have really executed this map well. Really pretty :)

:eek:
Thankk you soo muchh!! <3<3 I gonna make a new Duels map with more details in the walls. :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom