Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rate my Duels map...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

Lepzi

Nice build! I honestly love this map way more than most of the duels maps this is amazing keep doing all of this then maybe one day you will become a builder.

Reactions: Aminn

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
For the average player I think this map will be disappointing to fight on, as it isn't unique and has no interesting features to incorporate into the duel.
However, I personally like the simplicity; it's harder for players to run, there aren't too many obstacles to ruin bow fights, and it seems difficult for players to enderpearl onto the wall to camp.

Aminn

For the average player I think this map will be disappointing to fight on, as it isn't unique and has no interesting features to incorporate into the duel.
However, I personally like the simplicity; it's harder for players to run, there aren't too many obstacles to ruin bow fights, and it seems difficult for players to enderpearl onto the wall to camp.
@MrGrumpyCheese I had not thought about that yet. But thanks for your ideas. I will try to process those features in the folder too! :p

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Reminds of this map, with the two pillars and the stone theme. I like that type of map with mostly flat ground but something in the center to make it look less boring.
mpv-shot0002.jpg
I made a duel map myself and it turned out like this (I wish I was joking, that's the exdend of my building skills).
2017-09-16_13.49.28.png

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I really like this map! it is very consistent in style and aesthetics. The colour palette is very simple yet all the blocks go very well with each other! It also seems that you have pretty much nailed the gameplay with your map. it has slight cover and there is a lot of PVP room. The flat area whilst for some people may seem boring it is actually very well made as players are able to easily PVP within the arena.

The walls seem to be very simple yet they are not overly detailed. Many people have an issue with over detailing with walls. especially within the medieval aspect of building. I feel you have really executed this map well. Really pretty :)

:eek:

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
That, and that duel maps with vertical structures take a long time to generate and aren't fun to wait for. But keep it up, practice makes perfect.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey man. :rolleyes:
That map looks so amazing!! :)
If I can see you are really good with building,
the style looks great if you has really made that map so you have talent. ;)
Keep it up with building and maybe you can build the next time a skywars map? :eek:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom