Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Before I begin, thank you to @Deadmen1041 for pretty much making the kit. :)

Gameplay of Kit:
(Thanks for @superxsnap for helping out.)

I understand that there is already a kit that exists currently that is similar to this kit. With that kit, you can just rush someone and kill them rather than using all your items. This game allows you to use all items.

ITEMS: Diamond Armour (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5, Feather Falling 5).
A Knockback 2 Stick
A Punch 2 Infinity 1 Bow
64 Shulker Spawn Eggs
10 Regular Golden Apples
4 Enderpearls
64 Steak
64 TnT
Absorption 5

OBJECTIVE OF GAME: To knock the person out of the map. Meaning, you will need to throw TnT, you will need to bow and hit people, and you will need to use shulkers.

If you would like to play a duel using this kit, say in the thread. I will try and use this kit with you.

- Youn.
 

Deadmen1041

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2016
9
1
78
27
That my kit :D But where are my credits? Because I don't like people stealing my idea :)
 

Deadmen1041

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2016
9
1
78
27
Haha, a fire aspect stick is just a waste of space in my opinion. What other things are missing?
I miss the play style :S But I posted a video on my forums. That is the way you play this kit :) And the fire aspect stick is to blind your enemy :)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom