Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
It would be very good that duels will be implemented in version 1.8 of the server, personally I would like very much :)
That would be pretty nice. But, hackers would be a big problem. While most hacks are obvious and easy to detect, auto clickers or rampers (not a term used often, but if you click fast you can make it artificially boost your cps) may become a problem because of the nature of 1.8 PVP. I do love that version of PVP though, that'd be cool if they added this.

eu5ebio7w7

Novice Member
Jul 6, 2018
Mexico
xkatooo.github.io
That would be pretty nice. But, hackers would be a big problem. While most hacks are obvious and easy to detect, auto clickers or rampers (not a term used often, but if you click fast you can make it artificially boost your cps) may become a problem because of the nature of 1.8 PVP. I do love that version of PVP though, that'd be cool if they added this.
I'm sure the anticheat will get better and better, but it's possible to play with friends in a fun way!

Reactions: QuikMiner
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
BD43DDB7-CADF-46DE-A303-45DB4C9B9645.png

This has been suggested many times before, but I agree with you. I played 1.8 Duels a lot!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I would like to see not frozen stats,fully working the new pumkins win effect first.About 1.8 duels the anti cheat developer @LoonyRules said it’s not gonna happen any soon on one of the threads.They should fix their other problems before adding something big like this as they say.

Reactions: QuikMiner

LoonyRules

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
England, United Kingdom
twitter.com
I would like to see not frozen stats
If you are talking about the times where statistics would suddenly stop tracking for either a few minutes and even sometimes a couple of hours, this has been fixed and was related to one of our MongoDB replica's that wasn't functioning as intended.

fully working the new pumpkins win effect first
As far as I am aware, it's only bugged in Duels and should be functioning elsewhere. It is on my TODO list to fix for duels, but I'll get around to it when I have time so no ETA on that.

About 1.8 duels the anti cheat developer @LoonyRules said it’s not gonna happen any soon on one of the threads
Currently, the 1.9 network is the only supported network for the duels queueing system. In order to add 1.8. Duels (or even Duels on our Bedrock network) it'd make sense to recode the duel queueing system to support all 3 network's requests rather than just creating new applications to do them individually. Due to that, it's not a priority but we do know it's something we want to do in the future, but again, no ETA on that.

They should fix their other problems before adding something big like this as they say.
...like?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
If you are talking about the times where statistics would suddenly stop tracking for either a few minutes and even sometimes a couple of hours, this has been fixed and was related to one of our MongoDB replica's that wasn't functioning as intended.

As far as I am aware, it's only bugged in Duels and should be functioning elsewhere. It is on my TODO list to fix for duels, but I'll get around to it when I have time so no ETA on that.

Currently, the 1.9 network is the only supported network for the duels queueing system. In order to add 1.8. Duels (or even Duels on our Bedrock network) it'd make sense to recode the duel queueing system to support all 3 network's requests rather than just creating new applications to do them individually. Due to that, it's not a priority but we do know it's something we want to do in the future, but again, no ETA on that.
All of the ones in your to do list
...like?

xMqrcel

Nov 15, 2019
It would be very nice if 1.8 duels would be added. Ofcourse there will be more hackers but cubecraft needs more people to bann them i applied but didnt hot helper or somethin

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Yeah also when i do that daily challenges i have to do like 8 battles but i am 1.8 so 1.9 pvp is difficult so a 1.8 duels would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.