Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
A little backstory on this map, in the begging this map was meant to be a snow map. I didn't know snow and ice were not allowed. I was about to submit this map and then saw there were rules on what blocks you can not use. So I decided to remove all the snow and make it a nature map. I will also add pictures of the snow map.

Also, this is the first serious map I ever build. Feedback is always welcome!

Creator: @ImJunior

All pictures.

bird perspective of the whole map.

a.png

a1.png

Overall:

b.png

b2.png

-

d.png

d1.png

-

e.png

e1.png

-

f.png

f1.png

-

c.png

c1.png

Last edited:

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I like the details, but it's not as detailed as the builds of the current builders. I don't know if it is your first map, but this is an above average build. Maybe use some help from current builders to learn new things etc.

Reactions: ImJunior

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
I like the details, but it's not as detailed as the builds of the current builders. I don't know if it is your first map, but this is an above average build. Maybe use some help from current builders to learn new things etc.
I sure will, this indeed is my first map. Thank you for your honesty! ;)

Reactions: ciwa

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
A little backstory on this map, in the begging this map was meant to be a snow map. I didn't know snow and ice were not allowed. I was about to submit this map and then saw there were rules on what blocks you can not use. So I decided to remove all the snow and make it a nature map. I will also add pictures of the snow map.

Also, this is the first serious map I ever build. Feedback is always welcome!

Creator: @ImJunior

All pictures.

bird perspective of the whole map.

View attachment 160074

View attachment 160080

Overall:

View attachment 160075

View attachment 160081

-

View attachment 160077

View attachment 160084

-

View attachment 160078

View attachment 160085

-

View attachment 160079

View attachment 160086

-

View attachment 160076

View attachment 160082

It looks really nice, but like Ciwa said to ask some tips to the builders.
For the rest, I wish you the best of luck with your next maps.
Can't wait to see the next one :)

D

Deleted member 481668

I didn't expect that you can build on a high niveau. Some of your details are very good, I love the snow duel map and every detail on each corner. Yes indeed, you can improve many things but this map isn't bad it's good very good. Keep it up bro it looks amazing! <3

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you for your honesty, what details could I add or change so it would be better?

The tree looks very odd, birch slabs never typically look good with this style of trees, Im in a phone so it’s hard to link, but if you look at my accepted blossoms maps you can see a general example of how the trees should look. I’d also recommend using full bark acacia wood. The leaves in the ground look pretty odd, the leaves don’t make to much since because the tree leaves are not green, climbing up to the temple is pretty bad, and can easily become camping spots, I could list more but you get the idea.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
It would be nice if you included images without shaders as
upload_2020-2-25_16-42-3.png

This is just so everyone has a fair chance to get their map accepted as some people cannot get shaders. There's no point making a map that looks good with shaders if it doesn't without. I'm pretty sure you can make anything look beautiful with the right shaders so it's really hard to judge how the map would look without them.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Looks very well, detailed enough (for me) but isn’t it like too large for duels map?Maybe it’s from the perspective but it seems a little bit bigger than I wanted.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
It would be nice if you included images without shaders asView attachment 160090
This is just so everyone has a fair chance to get their map accepted as some people cannot get shaders. There's no point making a map that looks good with shaders if it doesn't without. I'm pretty sure you can make anything look beautiful with the right shaders so it's really hard to judge how the map would look without them.
I didn't know, I will change these pictures in the evening. Thank you.
Looks very well, detailed enough (for me) but isn’t it like too large for duels map?Maybe it’s from the perspective but it seems a little bit bigger than I wanted.
Thank you and it's really not that big, it might look big but it isn't longer than a regular duels map.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I do rather like the snowy version, but since it isn't allowed you've made a good choice with replacing them!

The "nature" theme is fine as well, there is enough space for PvP, the details are fine. But I personally don't like the big arch in the middle, maybe you can improve it by placing some blocks underneath it, or changing the "block-mix" or adding some more leaves.

I'm not a builder, so perhaps I missed some things. But in my opinion this is an above average map!
You get my yes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom