Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
<Note: I'm not a master>
I voted no, sorry;

The snow, annoying non-fullblocks, and I think it could have pretty much more space for pvp. On the ends there are the hills, which probably encourage camping.
Also the middle hill, you can get on top of it easily (unless there is a height limit)
I like that there is grass and flowers, but flowers can't be destroyed by placing a block on it, but grass can.
I think there could be dirt or something under the grass on the terrain to make it look smoother (my opinion)
On some parts of the river it looks like you repeat the same pattern of the glass, and I'd use only 1-2 different class colors to make it look smoother.
Overall, I think the map looks nice but I won't play it.
edit: full wood logs would make the trees look a bit smoother, for example 17:14 for birch

Reactions: ImJunior

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
@Nutuu I removed the flowers that were on the PvP field, I changed the 5 sorts of glass I used in the river to two glass sorts. I also tried removing the pattern.

nutu edit.png

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
Hey, thanks for taking the time to create a map submission. I actually liked the snow version better, but there was a lot of ice and snow in there.
For your first map this is looking pretty good, but I don't think it is there yet.

The whole map looks a bit too 'spammy' to me:
the walls aren't really smooth, even if you went for a more cliff like wall it still looks too random. the
There are a lot of slabs used in the terraforming which looks weird. The arch in the middle looks also odd and unrealistic.

I don't think the map is what we're looking for, but again, for your first map it's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

life update i was given a model d wireless and i tested it on minecraft now i can do proper 360s but i uninstalled the game again

i may also visit the site occasionally but rarely post as i'm only logged in on my phone
Xi1m wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
did mario get bigger in your pfp or am i hallucinating
JustNathie wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday Mafiaaaa!! 💜 🎉
Reesle wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro! 🎈✨
Reesle wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday :D 🎉
Top Bottom