• No (please explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuvoh

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2017
This is a simple suggestion and nothing big, but its definitely one that should be added. In eggwars, the most voted hp option and mode are overpowered, half hp. Ive seen in the duel creation you can replicate almost all the items in the OP item option, but you cant have half hp which surprised me. My suggestion is to add half hp as an option in the duel creation, and another suggestion to go with this that isnt as important in my opinion, but still worth changing is the hp selection system. Currently you can add health boost levels, but with the current selection you dont know exactly how many hearts it adds without testing each one out.

-To make things short: add half hp as a selection in duel creation, change hp selection system.

I dont mind too much if the hp selection system isnt changed, I would just like to see half hp be added to duel creation.

Nuvoh

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2017
What do you mean by health selection system?
If you go to the potion effects part of your kit, you can choose 5 levels of health boost effects. The reason im mentioning this is because it doesnt say how many hearts each of these levels give you. Im calling it a health selection system because in my opinion hp is quite important when making a duel so there should be a proper way to select hp.

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
Sounds good, it will be good to warm-up before playing eggwars. With full hp, it is more about skill(considering it is duels). Although half fits more with the gameplay of eggwars. It would be a good addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom