Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
if a woodchuchker chucks wood how much does a woodchuchucker chuck wood if if a wood..chucker....chucker.... i have lost myself in dis scorcery!
A woodchucker would chuck as much he could if a woodchucker would chuck wood,
so if he couldnt chuck wood, he wouldnt chuck wood

And dont forget: Do not give so much of yourself to others that you end up losing yourself

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Why do my dogs growl at the toilet?

A dog has a predisposition to exhibit a social intelligence that is uncommon in the animal world. Dogs are capable of learning in a number of ways, such as through simple reinforcement and by observation. Dogs go through a series of stages of cognitive development. It develops as the young dog learns to interact intentionally with objects around it, at roughly 8 weeks of age. Puppies learn behaviors quickly by following examples set by experienced dogs. Now, your dogs might have seen you or an experienced dog growling at the toilet and that's why they are doing it theirselves now. However, this is only one possible explanation.

There is another, second explanation for the remarkable behaviour of your dogs. Dog growling can be the first indication of agression. Therefore. it is important to know why your dog is growling. Dog growling is a form of communication. Your dogs are not able to tell when they're unhappy or uncomfortable, so instead he might growl to let you know these things. So if the dogs growl at the toilet, it might mean that they are not satisfied with the toilet itself. I would not be surprised if this was caused by the smell...

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
How do you make your head so shiny?
There are plenty of products to make a bald head shine. Whether you suffer from premature hair loss, balding, or just choose to make a unique and masculine statement, chances are you are among the ranks of bald men that want their heads to shine. Bald shiny heads garner a lot of attention and can be used to your advantage if properly cared for and nourished. However, I will not tell you my little secret. Imagine you would become just as popular as me. There can only be one Phil.

Reactions: Abi_

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Cinnamon.. but it wasn't brown. purple and PHIL of sprinkles!
Im afraid we have to do with the rare Cop Fart. A cop is a policeman and a fart is an often audible discharge of intestinal gas.
A cop must have walked outside near your house, while he broke wind. The abdominal gas decided to hide underneath your bed.
Something that's really special about these Cop Farts is that they look exactly like Pop Tarts. They are often purple and full of sprinkles.
However, you can not eat them! If you do, you will suffer from serious diarrhea.
Also, you will probably die of dysentery, in the middle of the Hunger Games.

You did not eat it, did you?

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
Now, your dogs might have seen you or an experienced dog growling at the toilet and that's why they are doing it theirselves now. However, this is only one possible explanation.

@Tacosbefriends I think that your dogs are growling at the toilet cuz they heard you singing at the toilet when they where pups. It was that false that they thought that you where growling. They just try to sing with ya. :)

Reactions: KoningKiwi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday
Amazinq wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Top Bottom