Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Im afraid we have to do with the rare Cop Fart. A cop is a policeman and a fart is an often audible discharge of intestinal gas.
A cop must have walked outside near your house, while he broke wind. The abdominal gas decided to hide underneath your bed.
Something that's really special about these Cop Farts is that they look exactly like Pop Tarts. They are often purple and full of sprinkles.
However, you can not eat them! If you do, you will suffer from serious diarrhea.
Also, you will probably die of dysentery, in the middle of the Hunger Games.

You did not eat it, did you?
You're so phil of it doc! I was going to make mcgraw from my account to come see you! Anyways, Why do people ask for unbans on staff's profiles?

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
Cubecraftgames :D
Continue:
hmm.... Dr. Phil McGraw, also known as Doctor Phil McGraw.
If we mix around your name, then your name is, Roctod Hilp McWrag...
The famous faker. If this is really true then the answer to 2x2 would be 23,405, which is on the way to 24....
But to be sure about this theory we need to check about some things. You were also known as KoningKiwi... Kiwis are green inside... Roctod Hilp McWrag painted everything green to let people know it was him who did his crimes.
Koning means king in deutch, Roctod was deutch, and he thought himself as king.
So if ALL this is true, then why is strawberrys red, and not green, since your a king with connected with the colour green that might be a code for black, but who knows, well i better get going! Please answer, if your that clever, Roctod

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
Im afraid we have to do with the rare Cop Fart. A cop is a policeman and a fart is an often audible discharge of intestinal gas.
A cop must have walked outside near your house, while he broke wind. The abdominal gas decided to hide underneath your bed.
Something that's really special about these Cop Farts is that they look exactly like Pop Tarts. They are often purple and full of sprinkles.
However, you can not eat them! If you do, you will suffer from serious diarrhea.
Also, you will probably die of dysentery, in the middle of the Hunger Games.

You did not eat it, did you?
o-o

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Continue:
hmm.... Dr. Phil McGraw, also known as Doctor Phil McGraw.
If we mix around your name, then your name is, Roctod Hilp McWrag...
The famous faker. If this is really true then the answer to 2x2 would be 23,405, which is on the way to 24....
But to be sure about this theory we need to check about some things. You were also known as KoningKiwi... Kiwis are green inside... Roctod Hilp McWrag painted everything green to let people know it was him who did his crimes.
Koning means king in deutch, Roctod was deutch, and he thought himself as king.
So if ALL this is true, then why is strawberrys red, and not green, since your a king with connected with the colour green that might be a code for black, but who knows, well i better get going! Please answer, if your that clever, Roctod
Let me get this straight
I do know who you are,
but I will not find you and I will not kill you
I have 12 things to say bout your little happy post
First off all, I have never heard of some guy named Roctod Hilp McWrag
Second, I know everyone in the world, so that means Roctod does not exist
Third, I'd rather call him the fake famouser than the famous faker
Fourth, 2x2 actually IS 23,405 (Do you even math?)
Fifth, you said you'd check some things and ended up saying some random bullshit (which I'd never do)
Sixth, kiwis are actually not green inside. They're kind of red (lots of organs)
Seventh, Roctod could have never commited any crimes, since he's simply existed
Eighth, it's written Dutch and not deutch (which I immedialtly associate with German)
Ninth, Roctod could not have been deutch, since deutch is not a word
Tenth, Roctod could not have been Dutch, since Roctod is fake
Eleventh, I will not answer your following questions, since ALL this is not true
Twelfth, this thread is about serious life questions, not about random bullpoop. Please resepct the people who want a serious answer on their serious questions. Let them be. Let it be. Maybe the bee will be bisexual. Who knows

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
What color is a mirror?
To be clear, is this a circle or square mirror?
Ummm.. circle
I do believe that a mirror is slightly green, but we'll see what Dr. Phil thinks!
A mirror is transparent glass with a silver material behind it which reflects all light.

Ahh, interesting... very interesting
The most interesting part is the fact that this mirror is a circle
Rectangular/Quadrilateral mirrors are always transparent glass with a silver material behind it which reflects all light, like @MCTravelerMC said
So, he was right
Triangular mirrors are sligthly green (but if you're colourblind it could also be white, grey, pink, red, brown, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, violet, black or even Boston university red), so Matt was right as well
However, you guys are both mistaking a regular mirror for a round mirror
The circle shape is very very special
That means that a round mirror is also very very special
And that tells us that the colour of a very very special mirror with a very very special shape should also be very very special
In a plane mirror, a parallel beam of light changes its direction as a whole, while still remaining parallel. The colour of the mirror itself is tecnhically a secret, since it only shows you the colour of the object is reflecting. However, after some smart thinking, I found the perfect solution to solve this problem. We put a mirror in front of another mirror. Like I said, mirrors reflect the colour of the object that's right in front of it. That would mean it would reflect the colour of a mirror if we put a mirror in front of it. So, what we are going to do, is; we place a round mirror in opposite of another round mirror and see what colour it will show. I did this and I had been waiting, until... a miracle happened. The room was suddenly phil of a bright light. The colour of the light? Quinacridone Magenta. Well, I have to say I did not expect that, but, well, here's your answer.
A circle-shaped mirror is quinacridone magenta

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
How do we know that we see the same colour? Example: Lets say that we take a strawberry, lets saywe both say that the strawberry is red, but what if the colour that you see as red, i see as green, but we call it the same, and the colour i see as green you see as my red, but we both call it green. So how do we know?

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
Let me get this straight
I do know who you are,
but I will not find you and I will not kill you
I have 12 things to say bout your little happy post
First off all, I have never heard of some guy named Roctod Hilp McWrag
Second, I know everyone in the world, so that means Roctod does not exist
Third, I'd rather call him the fake famouser than the famous faker
Fourth, 2x2 actually IS 23,405 (Do you even math?)
Fifth, you said you'd check some things and ended up saying some random bullshit (which I'd never do)
Sixth, kiwis are actually not green inside. They're kind of red (lots of organs)
Seventh, Roctod could have never commited any crimes, since he's simply existed
Eighth, it's written Dutch and not deutch (which I immedialtly associate with German)
Ninth, Roctod could not have been deutch, since deutch is not a word
Tenth, Roctod could not have been Dutch, since Roctod is fake
Eleventh, I will not answer your following questions, since ALL this is not true
Twelfth, this thread is about serious life questions, not about random bullpoop. Please resepct the people who want a serious answer on their serious questions. Let them be. Let it be. Maybe the bee will be bisexual. Who knows
You just dont want me to bust you, fair enough..

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Why was my question not answered? D:
If unicorns don't exist, then how am I a unicorn?
Because I considered it a rethorical question
I think the answer is pretty obvious, isnt it?
If you are a unicorn, I conclude unicorns actually do exist
If unicorns dont exist, I deduce that you are actually not a unicorn
Simple as abc 45+35+12+8+23

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
If a guy says something, and there is no woman to hear it...

Is he still wrong?
My mom always said: 'A guy is only wrong if he is not correct'
And I actually think she's right
I mean, people say stupid things these days
Sometimes without even realising that they are saying something which is nonsense
But I think you cannot say that 'A guy saying something' is not quite the same as 'Being wrong'
Just like 'A girl saying something' is not the same as 'ahduhfeushufhusfiuhsu'
(If it was, they could have used it as an alarm)
Anyway, it depends on what the guy actually says
He might say something stupid, but it doesnt have to be stupid
It doesnt matter whether a woman is around or not,
women just always say what you said is stupid
They are probably just jealous that they did not say it

Conclusion:
If a guy says something and there is no woman to hear it; is he still wrong?
Depends if he was wrong in the first place

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom