Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Do fishes even sleep?
Very good question.
Fish is like plastic; there's a ton of it in the sea.
I do not even know why I said that, since it did not answer your question, at all.
I think I did it, because my dad always told me I should never miss a good chance to shut up and this was not a good chance, so I just keep on talking.
Anyway, the question was not 'Why did you compare fishes to plastic?'
And it wasn't 'What did your dad always tell you?' either.
The question is: 'Do fishes even sleep?'
Now you will probably expect an answer like 'no' or 'yes'.
But... I guess you're right. The answer is gonna be either no or yes.
Of course, we could guess this question. There is a chance of 50% we'll guess it right.
Onfortunately, this is not how life questions work. Life questions need to be answered seriously. We need to watch them closely and then think of the best answer. I'm saying the best answer, because there's multiple answeres sometimes. In that case you should always go for the best answer. You might wonder 'how do I know what answer is the best?'. There is actually multiple answers to that. 3, to be exact.
- You dont
- You go buy an chicken and asks the chicken what's the best
- Listen to your heart
You can choose the best answer, I dont know.... whatever
Back to topic; to know if a fish actually sleeps, we have to observe the fish, understand the fish, become the fish
We swim in an ocean full of other ugly fishes. I am a nipplefish myself. Just because a nipplefish is a really common fish and it will lead us to the answer. So, we're swimming in the Illinulta, full of nipplefish, but then: POOF. We fall asleep. A big black sleep. We dream about flying icecream seagulls (Maybe they do exist?! O.o) and we dream of a house... ye... just a house. Just a really common house they always use in stupid movies, like Twilight or Titanic. Are there houses in titanic? There must be... In the beginning, the very beginning. Jack wins a ticket to hell in a house. There we go. Houses in Titanic. And then we wake up at our grandma's house. But suddenly, we see a cornfield through the window. We are really fascinated by this cornfield, so we ask our grandma if we can play in that cornfield. Welp, it turns out we are 21, so we can do whatever we want. We went in a cornfield that day. It was not just a day like any others. This day was special. We learnt what real love is... wait.. no. We did not learn what real love was. However, we learnt that fish could sleep and even dream! Do fish sleep? Yes. Do fish dream? Yes. Do fish like to rub there fins on a stone? Yes.. I mean.. I didnt try it or something. It just feels good. That was a good day being a fish, sleeping like a fish, dreaming like a fish...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom