Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
How come when a dog pees in public it's perfectly normal, but when I do it, I get arrested?
Because cops are animalists these days
If you're an animal, you can pee
If you're (kind of) human, you can also pee, but in the right way, at the right time...
Otherwise you will have to face the consequences
May the pots be ever in your favor

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Why are people migrating from Limpopo to Johannesburg and what are the strategies to lower the amount of people migrating and how effective are these strategies?

(Dr Phil do my homework pls ;3: )

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Theres all these "Ades" why can't their be melonade?

There's no bananaade, appleade, strawberryade, kiwiade, mandarineade, pearade, apricotade, elderberryade, persimmonade, papayaade, peachade, avocadoade, dragonfruitade, kumquatade, clamantineade, rambutanade, star fruitade, ugli fruitade, durianade, bilberryade, blackberryade, raisinade, figade, mangoade, jambulade, blackcurrantade, bartlett pearade, passionfruitade, blueberryade, dateade, cherryade, boysenberryade, cantaloupeade, jackfruitade, tangarineade, tamarilloade, salmon berryade, coconutade, guavaade, oliveade, orangeade, honeydewade, currantade, cloudberryade, pomegranteade, pomeloade, plumade, physalisade, quinceade and grapeade either. So why wou;d there be melonade?

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Theres all these "Ades" why can't their be melonade?
image.jpg

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
There's no bananaade, appleade, strawberryade, kiwiade, mandarineade, pearade, apricotade, elderberryade, persimmonade, papayaade, peachade, avocadoade, dragonfruitade, kumquatade, clamantineade, rambutanade, star fruitade, ugli fruitade, durianade, bilberryade, blackberryade, raisinade, figade, mangoade, jambulade, blackcurrantade, bartlett pearade, passionfruitade, blueberryade, dateade, cherryade, boysenberryade, cantaloupeade, jackfruitade, tangarineade, tamarilloade, salmon berryade, coconutade, guavaade, oliveade, orangeade, honeydewade, currantade, cloudberryade, pomegranteade, pomeloade, plumade, physalisade, quinceade and grapeade either. So why wou;d there be melonade?
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
To name but a few

Why are you so wrong?

Reactions: KoningKiwi

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Why are people migrating from Limpopo to Johannesburg and what are the strategies to lower the amount of people migrating and how effective are these strategies?

(Dr Phil do my homework pls ;3: )
There are 2 different reasons for people to move.

The first group of reasons is called push-factors
These are the reasons why people want to leave their country
There are different types of push-factors:
economical reasons (if you didnt have work in your home land)
political reasons: (if you are a refugee)
physical reasons: (if you did not like the weather)

The second group of reasons is called pull-factors
These are reasons why people want to go to the other country
And again there's the same types of reasons
economical (if you can get a better job in another country)
political (if you do have freedom of religion in another country, but you dont in your current country)
physical (if you do like the wather in another country

So to lower the amount of people migrating, the government has to make life as comfortable as possible for the people. Im sure th amount of migrants will increase if they feel safe and happy in their country

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
There are 2 different reasons for people to move.

The first group of reasons is called push-factors
These are the reasons why people want to leave their country
There are different types of push-factors:
economical reasons (if you didnt have work in your home land)
political reasons: (if you are a refugee)
physical reasons: (if you did not like the weather)

The second group of reasons is called pull-factors
These are reasons why people want to go to the other country
And again there's the same types of reasons
economical (if you can get a better job in another country)
political (if you do have freedom of religion in another country, but you dont in your current country)
physical (if you do like the wather in another country

So to lower the amount of people migrating, the government has to make life as comfortable as possible for the people. Im sure th amount of migrants will increase if they feel safe and happy in their country
Limpopo and Johannesburg are in the same country.. #getitright

Lmao jk I don't expect you to do all my homework for me

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
If people move from Limpopo to Johannesburg... and end up being in the same country.... that means.....
FIX YOUR BLOODY TOWN, LIMPOPO
It's actually a whole district, and Johannesburg is a city. Limpopo barely has energy due to not being connected to the national grid, and it has a low wage and most jobs are farms and the majority of the population are under South Africa's line of poverty. Whilst the jobs in Johannesburg are much better paying, the majority aren't in poverty, and the houses are connected to the national grid.

I hate Geography.. I have to write 20 pages on this ;-;

Reactions: KoningKiwi

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
It's actually a whole district, and Johannesburg is a city. Limpopo barely has energy due to not being connected to the national grid, and it has a low wage and most jobs are farms and the majority of the population are under South Africa's line of poverty. Whilst the jobs in Johannesburg are much better paying, the majority aren't in poverty, and the houses are connected to the national grid.

I hate Geography.. I have to write 20 pages on this ;-;
Im glad I'd decided to study PHILosophy, instead of geography...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.