Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
We need it because there are some comments that are very stupid, or maybe to respectfully disagree with an opinion, This will also apply to posts you disagree with.

I think I realize that not everyone needs to say why they disagree. I hardly care anymore, you dont need to argue with them about it. A disagre button could facilitate this better than a poll

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
It is expression of disagreement and I think its something wonderful, not harmful. Negativity is not always = pessimism

For example:

Negativity-
I hate speed eggwars, it is a bad game

^ nothing wrong with that at all.

Pessimism-
“Haha lol cubecraft sucks lmao lmao xd expiremental eggwars sucks even though I Havent played it myself tho”

^ pessimistic and incredibly prejudiced.

People will also be pessimistic with a downvote button. It wont leave as big as an impression as words.

Ex: me being pessimistic towards cc

CommunistCactus: haha thats your opinion
Me: shut up, meme is not funny.

With a downvotw button, I’ll simply downvote his unoriginal and unfunny comment and go home.

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
I like this idea then much players don’t write “I don’t like this”

- Itz_Dim

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
We need it because there are some comments that are very stupid, or maybe to respectfully disagree with an opinion, This will also apply to posts you disagree with.

I think I realize that not everyone needs to say why they disagree. I hardly care anymore, you dont need to argue with them about it. A disagre button could facilitate this better than a poll
Disagree button? They can only reply and say "I disagree with you" we don't need a button to disagree posts. Plus, this will be very negative.
That's my opinion -\_0_/-

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Xenforo doesn't allow a second voting system like the one we have here.

You can use other add-ons, but that would change the forums, and they tried to keep them as clean as possible.

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom