Do you think my suggestion was a:

• Good idea?

• Bad idea!

• I have no opinion when it comes to this

Results are only viewable after voting.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
I'm gonna assume it's the report I handled from you with a clan of 4 people, teams of 3. The evidence you sent I mis-read, the team of 3 was together and they were all on the same team. The other guy who came in went for a common target who was low being it took 1-2 hits to kill them. It doesn't show them teaming with each other, 5-10 seconds after the person running died would have shown that. However, that was not included, I saw the team of 3 and though they were 2-3 separate teams when that was not the case. Another mod did in fact bring this to my attention, they are not my friends nor have I ever spoken to them. This was in fact my fault and I do apologize.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Have you ever made a report when a player has broken the rules?
No.

Just a few hours ago, me and my friend was playing against some crossteamers. So he died on purpose to be able to record and report. The staff told us it was handled and we continued to play. But then we see those crossteamers in a lobby, and asked if they got a warning. They told us they got banned for 24 hours, but that a friend to them who was staff unbanned them after 2 minutes or something. How ducking unfair isn’t that? Breaking the rules and then get unbanned just because you know a staff? I believe that the staff who unbanned them was abusing his/her rank!
They could be lying you know. But if they're not. I'll take your side on this one.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom