Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters

comfyyy

@Riley @comfyyy care to explain why no?
@Eli @pigglet care to share why you said no?
Firstly, someone should be able to have an opinion without being tagged begging them to explain themselves. Secondly, first and last Saturday of every month? I don't want to have to check my calendar for when I can have a double exp weekend. Plus, it would mean that you would have 2 double weekends in a row. IMO boosts should stick to purchased multipliers. If it is, however, implemented, I would rather see something like 1st Saturday of the month is double exp weekend, 2nd Saturday is Free Kit weekend, 3rd Saturday double points weekend, etc.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Firstly, someone should be able to have an opinion without being tagged begging them to explain themselves. Secondly, first and last Saturday of every month? I don't want to have to check my calendar for when I can have a double exp weekend. Plus, it would mean that you would have 2 double weekends in a row. IMO boosts should stick to purchased multipliers. If it is, however, implemented, I would rather see something like 1st Saturday of the month is double exp weekend, 2nd Saturday is Free Kit weekend, 3rd Saturday double points weekend, etc.

It does not help me at all to vote no and then give no reason, most people don't understand if you vote no and then give no response or feedback it does no good at all. And in short, it makes it difficult. Is it so bad to check a calendar every so often? Also, wdym two weekends in a row? That's not what this is, It's the first of the month and lasts. Also no, the point is we get people on here, I don't think people will be motivated if it has to come out of there own wallet. And the suggestion stands. Either: Double Points first and last Saturday, Double XP, or Both. Sadly, we are not flip-flopping that. It just wouldn't work like that. Also FYI most months have 4-5 Saturdays so there shouldn't be anything on the 3rd Saturday. :P

comfyyy

Also, wdym two weekends in a row?
It's the first of the month and lasts
See, how months work, the last Saturday of March would be right before the first Saturday of April. Thus, two weekends in a row ever single time.
Inkedunknown_LI.jpg

It does not help me at all to vote no and then give no reason, most people don't understand if you vote no and then give no response or feedback it does no good at all.
Umm last I checked it expresses a general opinion. When a government official is voted into office, ya never see people complain, "Well they didn't give a reason so therefore their opinion doesn't matter!"
Also no, the point is we get people on here, I don't think people will be motivated if it has to come out of there own wallet.
And yet Cube still gets players and players still buy boosters! This isn't necessary for Cube's player count to rise, and TBH I'd be doubtful if it had any lasting impact on player count stats if implemented.
Also FYI most months have 4-5 Saturdays so there shouldn't be anything on the 3rd Saturday.
The point of my hypothetical example was to show that if we considered something like you are proposing, it should be something different every weekend. Not just the first 3 Saturdays.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
See, how months work, the last Saturday of March would be right before the first Saturday of April. Thus, two weekends in a row ever single time.View attachment 160770

Umm last I checked it expresses a general opinion. When a government official is voted into office, ya never see people complain, "Well they didn't give a reason so therefore their opinion doesn't matter!"

And yet Cube still gets players and players still buy boosters! This isn't necessary for Cube's player count to rise, and TBH I'd be doubtful if it had any lasting impact on player count stats if implemented.

The point of my hypothetical example was to show that if we considered something like you are proposing, it should be something different every weekend. Not just the first 3 Saturdays.

Well then there is 2 in a row, I don't know, but no one else seems to have a problem with it. This is not a government office and that's not how it works. It's not that their opinion doesn't matter, I WANT to know there opinion so I can understand why they don't like it and what I can do to improve the suggestion. Yeah, but I don't see how this suggestion is bad if it saves money and it will promote playing on here more, especially when there is a virus around the world. And no if it was every weekend it would get boring, this is spread out a bit more.

comfyyy

Yeah, but I don't see how this suggestion is bad if it saves money and it will promote playing on here more
We don't know if it will promote more players, and TBH I don't think it will. I know I never decide to play new servers just cause they have a double exp event. The only people who would really enjoy it are the tryhards that grind for exp. If are are wishing to target a new player demographic, it has to be something that they would appreciate. If I joined a new server and started playing, I wouldn't care how much exp I was earning. And as far as saving money goes, Cubecraft is a business as well as a server. They need to make money in order to keep this server a great place, so I don't think that should be a motivation for a suggestion.
I WANT to know there opinion so I can understand why they don't like it and what I can do to improve the suggestion.
I guess I just personally feel that I can't just vote on something without immediately getting tagged asking why.
It's not that their opinion doesn't matter
if you vote no and then give no response or feedback it does no good at all
This is contradictory. People's opinions, regardless if explained or not, are valuable. They shouldn't feel like "Oh I can't vote my opinion because I don't have time to explain it all to this person." Maybe just me, but I'd prefer calling people out didn't happen.
And no if it was every weekend it would get boring, this is spread out a bit more.
I think it would be equally boring if the only special weekend event was double exp, but fair point.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
We don't know if it will promote more players, and TBH I don't think it will. I know I never decide to play new servers just cause they have a double exp event. The only people who would really enjoy it are the tryhards that grind for exp. If are are wishing to target a new player demographic, it has to be something that they would appreciate. If I joined a new server and started playing, I wouldn't care how much exp I was earning. And as far as saving money goes, Cubecraft is a business as well as a server. They need to make money in order to keep this server a great place, so I don't think that should be a motivation for a suggestion.

I guess I just personally feel that I can't just vote on something without immediately getting tagged asking why.

This is contradictory. People's opinions, regardless if explained or not, are valuable. They shouldn't feel like "Oh I can't vote my opinion because I don't have time to explain it all to this person." Maybe just me, but I'd prefer calling people out didn't happen.

I think it would be equally boring if the only special weekend event was double exp, but fair point.

But it has worked for other serves and games, so I doubt, especially with Cube on the rise it could help. And honestly, that's a personal preference if you don't want to play during a double XP event. Yes, but in business, if you lock everything down to money it wouldn't be fun like in rank giveaways this is related to that cause in a sense, players get something free. Which may encourage buying. And you're not understanding that players won't spend if they don't think the server is worth it or if they feel like the only good things are achievable through purchases.

I only wanted to know because almost no one had given many responses and you just voted no for no reason. I'd like to know why naturally.

That's taken out of context, my explanation is this: You can either A) Respond and help me understand why you voted no, so I can understand from another perspective or fix errors with my idea. or B) Just ignore it. It's not the end of the world. You can vote but that dosen't mean I won't ask for your written opinion, a poll is only SO useful. And if you can't give a reason then any person (not in this case) could assume any reason they voted no whether it's biased or not.

Sorry if I sound aggressive, not my intentions.

Reactions: Starry
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom