Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of these could make double eggwars harder?

• Losing half of your team's respawns when your first egg is destroyed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidian for half price when your first egg is destroyed

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Played a couple games of double eggwars last night and one thing that stood out to me was that its significantly easier than any other game I've played on Cube. I have a couple of ideas for making the game harder, one being for defending your egg, the other for destroying other ppl's eggs.

When one of your eggs gets destroyed, only half of your team can respawn, the first half of the team to die after the destruction of the egg (assuming you have a full team for the map) will be eliminated and the other half get respawns. This will give teams a better reason to protect both their eggs from rushers equally in early game.

When one of your eggs gets destroyed, your team can buy obsidian for half price. This is to help protect your one remaining egg and keep you able to respawn for longer.

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Played a couple games of double eggwars last night and one thing that stood out to me was that its significantly easier than any other game I've played on Cube. I have a couple of ideas for making the game harder, one being for defending your egg, the other for destroying other ppl's eggs.

When one of your eggs gets destroyed, only half of your team can respawn, the first half of the team to die after the destruction of the egg (assuming you have a full team for the map) will be eliminated and the other half get respawns. This will give teams a better reason to protect both their eggs from rushers equally in early game.

When one of your eggs gets destroyed, your team can buy obsidian for half price. This is to help protect your one remaining egg and keep you able to respawn for longer.
The first suggestion is terrible. limiting players from playing? A nice way to kill a decent gamemode, its so astray from the original mechanics. The point of two eggs is to respawn even after losing one.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom