• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
[VERSION 2, please read fully]

[NEW IDEAS]
-"Furniture Rank"/"Furniture Bundle" instead of "Door Rank", as it will not only consist of door-related loot, but rather now 'table + door + chair' loot.
so, some stuff will have changed. I will now list the changes:
-prefixes will now be 1 of each type of furniture: [chair], [door], and
-kill messages will now include every furniture listed.
Open to suggestions for kill messages in replies
-cages will now be 1 of each furni, so 1 chair, 1 cardboard box instead of table, for simplicity, and 1 door (not sure what rotation it will be, but probably flat.)
-win effects will still just be door items falling around the player (not models, as models are very laggy :p)
-buddies will now be: 1 small door buddy, 1 small chair buddy and 1 small table buddy, which will have eyes and limbs, kind of like stick figures. (size can be changed, Very open to suggestions for the buddies )

Open to suggestions. Feel free to add suggestions in a reply. I will read them until the poll is over, or until this thread is closed. Old ideas:

OLD IDEAS:
So, hear me out: A door rank that would have the following:
-door prefix, probably orange colored. (or 3 different color combos for door prefix!)
-door cage, which would just be a door on it's side. Pick Between Birch, Oak and Dark Oak. (or others, too!)
-door buddy, just a door mob that would be like a mini door, or it could be a group of 3 or 4 small doors following.
-door win particles, when you win a game (e.g. skywars), then a bunch of doors fall around you, like the items, all sorts of doors.
-Kill messages:
some neat kill messages that would be based around doors, like:
[name] was smacked with a door by [name]
[name] was punted into the void with a door by [name]
[name] fell through a door by [name]
you guys can probably think of some more creative kill messages, but this is what I'm proposing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 469419

So apparently the door revolution has come?

I personally think that this would be fine for a special bundle, but create a single rank for this?

Reactions: itrieditathome

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
So apparently the door revolution has come?

I personally think that this would be fine for a special bundle, but create a single rank for this?

what about, like, a furniture rank? like door, chair, and table?
basically the same as door rank, but with:
-1 chair, 1 door and 1 table cage.
-kill messages including chairs and tables, like:
[name] threw [name] out of the ring with a chair.
(im bad at these, maybe someone can make some better ones)
-chair, table and door buddies (one of each respectively, as many would be annoying)
-door, table and chair prefixes.

this could be an addition, but idk. If enough people like this, then we can add it to the base rank of door.

D

Deleted member 469419

what about, like, a furniture rank? like door, chair, and table?
basically the same as door rank, but with:
-1 chair, 1 door and 1 table cage.
-kill messages including chairs and tables, like:
[name] threw [name] out of the ring with a chair.
(im bad at these, maybe someone can make some better ones)
-chair, table and door buddies (one of each respectively, as many would be annoying)
-door, table and chair prefixes.

this could be an addition, but idk. If enough people like this, then we can add it to the base rank of door.
Uhm, it wouldn't be bad after all, I mean, about adding a furniture rank and adding lot of stuff just as you said; door, tables...

Reactions: CedricFresh

Compleere

Jun 8, 2018
I'd love to have furniture or tools like these Woodies DIY. I'm an old boomer and want games to have some relation to my life. And yes my favorite game is Farming simulator 2011

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom