• I would, if I had the trail.

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Before I come to the suggestion, I will give you a small backstory. The snow trail was the reward for finding all presents in the hub last christmas. Another trail that was a reward earlier, during halloween, was the blood trail. During the halloween this year, you could buy the blood trail for vanity points. That actually made me a little disappointed. I thought it would become rare. Something that indicated you've played for a long time. With this said, I am now suggesting to not sell the snow trail. That should be something not everyone have. Something to be proud of.

For those of you that don't know what the snow trail looks like, here it is:
2016-11-26_15.43.08.png
2016-11-26_15.43.34.png

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
You're right I didn't even know you could buy the blood trail but I understand how you feel I mean I'd be upset if they are selling the bat win-effect I mean I've worked hard to find those little things.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yas pls...
It shows how loyal and active you've been playing on the network...
It's also good showoff material :}

B

Britney Spears

Even though I was too lazy to find all those little presents last year and couldn't obtain that trail, I must say that it'd be a cool thing to make it something you could only get by participating in last year's Christmas scavenger hunt. Having these small vanity items that can only be obtained once really rewards
someone's dedication towards the server. Having them back in the vanity shop again one year later makes it a little less special I'd say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 12, 2016
While I do feel that these things should be special, they should also be available to everyone, no matter when they joined the server. Maybe have them not available for coins, but instead have it every year for the same special events. This would make the snow trail available to everyone, but still mean the same thing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom