Do you agree with me?

• Yes

• I would, if I had the trail.

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
While I do feel that these things should be special, they should also be available to everyone, no matter when they joined the server. Maybe have them not available for coins, but instead have it every year for the same special events. This would make the snow trail available to everyone, but still mean the same thing.
And what about us?
So we do the Hunt every year again and again and we get nothing after the first time?

Nov 12, 2016
And what about us?
So we do the Hunt every year again and again and we get nothing after the first time?
Like on many servers, you can get a different reward for completion. Perhaps tokens, experience, or a different snow trail option. Like a level 2.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Like on many servers, you can get a different reward for completion. Perhaps tokens, experience, or a different snow trail option. Like a level 2.
So there will be more snow? Lol cute. Tbh, your suggestion isn't really special. It's for members that are playing here for a while important that there is something special that indicates that they've been a member for a long time. A level of a trail isn't really special, but a trail that was only available in 2015, is special.

Nov 12, 2016
So there will be more snow? Lol cute. Tbh, your suggestion isn't really special. It's for members that are playing here for a while important that there is something special that indicates that they've been a member for a long time. A level of a trail isn't really special, but a trail that was only available in 2015, is special.
But we're not 'many servers' we're Cubecraft...
And I like to keep Cubecraft a non-conformist server...
I've never heard of a server with levels of trails. This system could not only show who has been part of cubecraft the longest (the most levels), this will also show their continued interest. For example, someone who completed the snow trail last year, but didn't participate this year, and someone who completed it this year, but not last year, both get level one. But, if you have level two, it means you have to have competed both years. Therefore, the more levels you have, the more not just dedication, but continued dedication.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I've never heard of a server with levels of trails. This system could not only show who has been part of cubecraft the longest (the most levels), this will also show their continued interest. For example, someone who completed the snow trail last year, but didn't participate this year, and someone who completed it this year, but not last year, both get level one. But, if you have level two, it means you have to have competed both years. Therefore, the more levels you have, the more not just dedication, but continued dedication.
Levels aren't special. It's just a number.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Levels can be farmed. Trails can't.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
Before I come to the suggestion, I will give you a small backstory. The snow trail was the reward for finding all presents in the hub last christmas. Another trail that was a reward earlier, during halloween, was the blood trail. During the halloween this year, you could buy the blood trail for vanity points. That actually made me a little disappointed. I thought it would become rare. Something that indicated you've played for a long time. With this said, I am now suggesting to not sell the snow trail. That should be something not everyone have. Something to be proud of.

For those of you that don't know what the snow trail looks like, here it is:
View attachment 124422 View attachment 124423
I 100% agree with you. I never got it last year, but for the players who did get it GG and it should not be buy-able :).

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
pOPeZhA.png

Much love <3
(Screenshot by @Anmazing )

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom